Player X v Y v Z - 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Hibberd. I think Howe will average between 90 and 95. Hibberd could get closer to 100. The year the pig averaged 96 he averaged 24 disposals, so far this year he is averaging 29 disposals & has a nice DT/SC ratio.

Close your eyes, turn off the tv and you can hear Hibberds hamstrings tightening if you listen closely

D.Martin vs J.Selwood

and to drop

J.Barrett vs S.Powell-Pepper
im weighing up the same thing.
definitely taking Selwood.
still unsure about SPP or Barrett.

leaning towards keeping Barrett cause im pretty sure both will be gone before the byes are done and he has more money to make.
would like him to be named on field though cause i need to do my trades on Thursday. :mad:

Would go SPP to Jelwood if you can cover the byes alright. Otherwise get rid of Barrett.

Jelwood and Barrett
Spp has better js.

im weighing up the same thing.
definitely taking Selwood.
still unsure about SPP or Barrett.

leaning towards keeping Barrett cause im pretty sure both will be gone before the byes are done and he has more money to make.
would like him to be named on field though cause i need to do my trades on Thursday. :mad:

Thanks guys - more i'm thinking about it probably leaning to getting rid of SPP. Bank the extra $40k or so this week, plus the extra $15-20k from Barrett rising next week might make a big difference to my next upgrade

(Log in to remove this ad.)

depends on how close you are to a full side and if you have rookies making money

obviously Titch if that 80k isnt going to hamper your ability to complete your team.

Interesting, what do you see Titch averaging from this point on? If JPK ends the year with a 110 average on the season, that means he averages 114 from this point on. Can Titch average 120?

Unless cash is really not a problem, Titch too expensive at the moment. Kennedy always comes good.

Treloar ($507,900) vs Martin ($526,300)

I assume Treloar is over whatever he had after last weeks performance. But any info to prove me wrong very helpful.

Unless cash is really not a problem, Titch too expensive at the moment. Kennedy always comes good.

Treloar ($507,900) vs Martin ($526,300)

I assume Treloar is over whatever he had after last weeks performance. But any info to prove me wrong very helpful.

I'd go Dusty - Tiges have a good draw.

Interesting, what do you see Titch averaging from this point on? If JPK ends the year with a 110 average on the season, that means he averages 114 from this point on. Can Titch average 120?

from now till the end of the season...
Titch 110-120
JPK 100-105

OK i am questioning Harbrow. I might wait a bit for him.

Rance vs Tuohy?

Prefer the RD 12 bye players
dont be a pussy.
back your instincts.

but if you want to be a wuss then take Tuohy. he gets more of the ball whereas Rance relies on being KOTD

Well I cop a donut this week unless I trade out a FWD.

Who to trade to Greenwood out of Houston, Eddy?

I'm thinking Eddy at this stage as Houston could help me out during the byes (named third emegency for tonight). Eddy looks nowhere near playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back