Player X v Y v Z - 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I need to turf Ladyfinger Pendles, my current midfield:
Danger, Titch, Bont, Jelwood , Hanners, Parker, Fyfe, Pendles

I have 4 trades left and need to upgrade Hodor in a couple of weeks so I'd like to use one trade only this week.

I have 545k, what say you BF community?

JPK v Sloane v Neale v Oliver v MMurphy v Wines v Trelol v Crotchin v Shuey v Beams v Ross

Sloane and Neale are my current front runners. I've already had Beams i my team and he had missed 3 games (and pulled out a single figure score) in that time so I'm hesitant to pick him, just jeez at 419k he is tempting me....

I'll probably ask the same question until season's end, but since I have them on different lines and can't loophole them into each other...

On field: Jake Lloyd or Witherden? One is D6 & the other M9.

I need to turf Ladyfinger Pendles, my current midfield:
Danger, Titch, Bont, Jelwood , Hanners, Parker, Fyfe, Pendles

I have 4 trades left and need to upgrade Hodor in a couple of weeks so I'd like to use one trade only this week.

I have 545k, what say you BF community?

JPK v Sloane v Neale v Oliver v MMurphy v Wines v Trelol v Crotchin v Shuey v Beams v Ross

Sloane and Neale are my current front runners. I've already had Beams i my team and he had missed 3 games (and pulled out a single figure score) in that time so I'm hesitant to pick him, just jeez at 419k he is tempting me....

MMurphy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goldy not named again so needs to be moved on (at least he is still a healthy price).

Gawn vs Martin

Gawn pros

When going he is the ultimate ruck premo
No real risk of a second ruck being named while he is playing

Martin pros

Not under injury cloud
Archie gone (although the risk always looms)
More favorable run home

I am leaning towards Martin. Anyone thought about this?

Goldy not named again so needs to be moved on (at least he is still a healthy price).

Gawn vs Martin

Gawn pros

When going he is the ultimate ruck premo
No real risk of a second ruck being named while he is playing

Martin pros

Not under injury cloud
Archie gone (although the risk always looms)
More favorable run home

I am leaning towards Martin. Anyone thought about this?

Sauce,

Team in race for home final

Very limited funds to move on Pendles and Rockliff the next fortnight. Current other 6 midfielders Danger, Treloar, T.Mitchell, J.Selwood, Bontempelli and Martin.

Option A: Z.Merrett and Sloane (after being tagged this week)
Option B: 2 of Neale, Fyfe, Oliver and JPK

Very limited funds to move on Pendles and Rockliff the next fortnight. Current other 6 midfielders Danger, Treloar, T.Mitchell, J.Selwood, Bontempelli and Martin.

Option A: Z.Merrett and Sloane (after being tagged this week)
Option B: 2 of Neale, Fyfe, Oliver and JPK

Any love for Hanners?
Any love for Blakely?

Any love for Hanners?
Any love for Blakely?
Potentially?

If I grab Z.Merrett I will have $514k in the bank when I press 'T' on Pendles.

Can grab anyone from there down. Sloane would be my target due to his ceiling after Greenwood this week I probably don't have to much issue to pick him up. Port, Essendon and Sydney the last 3 games, two at Adelaide Oval.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back