Player X v Y v Z - 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lynch and JJK

Thanks for the advice mate, am leaning towards Lynch.

On the trading front, getting either Cotch or JJK determines how I make use of my bench loopholing.

Nabbing Cotch would allow me to either bench him and use him as a loophole, or play Cotch and bench Sloane and loophole him instead.

This would mean I have to field Lynch and can bench Nank as my loophole if needed.

Whereas getting JJK means I can bench both Lynch and Nank and can only loophole one. Also means I have to play Sloane outright.

Thoughts?

On the trading front, getting either Cotch or JJK determines how I make use of my bench loopholing.

Nabbing Cotch would allow me to either bench him and use him as a loophole, or play Cotch and bench Sloane and loophole him instead.

This would mean I have to field Lynch and can bench Nank as my loophole if needed.

Whereas getting JJK means I can bench both Lynch and Nank and can only loophole one. Also means I have to play Sloane outright.

Thoughts?
Just keep it simple - who will avg more for the remaining games?

Thoughts?
In that case go Cotchin. Loopholes are gold this time of year.

I loopholed Roughead last night :fire:

Who do i trade out

Heater or 2E

Docherty is finally coming in

If JJ loop a consideration, would prob keep Tuohy myself at first blush (rd 21 GWS vs WBD, plus GEE play after WBD all rds to go except this week, so get shot at JJ and else take a safe mid 80 score).

If JJ loop a consideration, would prob keep Tuohy myself at first blush (rd 21 GWS vs WBD, plus GEE play after WBD all rds to go except this week, so get shot at JJ and else take a safe mid 80 score).

No loop option available

D4-D8
JJ
Lloyd (Stays due to dpp cover with Witherden)
2E
Shaw
Scharenberg

2E or Shaw to Docherty...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No loop option available

D4-D8
JJ
Lloyd (Stays due to dpp cover with Witherden)
2E
Shaw
Scharenberg

2E or Shaw to Docherty...
OK, then would keep Heater purely on draw and scoring opportunities.

Neale worth the extra $70k over Beams for durability sake? Neale does leave me with a couple of hundred bucks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back