Dec 5, 2005
Tas
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
sydney swans
Which 2 of these 3 to field... All in the same game, so can't loop:

Ryan, Lloyd & Newman
Thats a tough one mate, you could make a case for each one of them to play and not to play. On form youd go Ryan and Newman. But on papaer its a tough game for a young first year player in Ryan playing at the scg in a game that could be very one sided, although having said that he plays one of the better roles in terms of he still should score alright in a flogging as the ball will be down freos defence alot.

Lloyds will be looking to build in his 2nd game back from injury and is due to bang out a 100, and Newman as we know is very capable of a decent score and has gone 93 and 85 in his last 2 which is acceptable imo.

Id go Ryan and Lloyd on field, but it come down to who your opponent has and whether you need to match their team or get a pod.

sceptic tank

Senior List
Jan 25, 2009
Bundoora
AFL Club
North Melbourne
2 trades left
have selwood and grundy
thinking getting rockliff and one of Kreuzer and Ryder but unsure who?
could also just swap grundy for Martin and save my other trade as i have Whitfield on the bench for selwood

Aug 22, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
2 trades left
have selwood and grundy
thinking getting rockliff and one of Kreuzer and Ryder but unsure who?
could also just swap grundy for Martin and save my other trade as i have Whitfield on the bench for selwood

I would go Kreuz.

I'm trading Witts and Selwood to a ruck and mid for $1.075m. Have decided on Kelly and one of Mumford/Martin.

Martin or Mumford?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is more like a Player's K - Z choice, but which <$505k MID or FWD to bring in for Jelwood.

The best options in average order are:
Gibbs
Cotch
Ebert
Treloar
JPK
N.Jones
Rocky
Heeney
Heppell
Goddard
Wines
Hanneberry
Menegola
R. Gray
Billings

When fixture, form & injury come into play, no-one stands out to me at all

This is more like a Player's K - Z choice, but which <$505k MID or FWD to bring in for Jelwood.

The best options in average order are:
Gibbs
Cotch
Ebert
Treloar
JPK
N.Jones
Rocky
Heeney
Heppell
Goddard
Wines