Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,
Which combo is better?

NicNat (R2) & Mirra
v
English (R2) & Gray

Ultimately we know NicNat will outscore English, question is by how far with Gray outscore Mirra.....?

Big questions on how many games Mirra will get. He looked good, but Silk, Birch, Burton to come back, and is Brand ahead of him? I wont be rushing him in.

Facing a serious dilemma with what to do with kreuz:

Down to Nic nat at R2 (have english as R3 cover currently) + Graham up to Zach merrett + 100k in the bank

Or Kreuz up to grundy + Graham down to langdon+ 350k in the bank

Facing a serious dilemma with what to do with kreuz:

Down to Nic nat at R2 (have english as R3 cover currently) + Graham up to Zach merrett + 100k in the bank

Or Kreuz up to grundy + Graham down to langdon+ 350k in the bank

I’d go the second option. Go for the best ruck there is.

Ryan > Franklin/McLean/Gray/Sicily(+much needed $ in kitty)

Or

LDU > Oliver while fielding Henry AND Fritsch fwd

Probably Gray. Seems like a lock for a top 3 forward.

LSU >Oliver

Robbie Gray or Steele Sidebottom??

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I’d go Gray.

Who do I get rid of:

Barry or Brayshaw? (And why)

Field Fritsch or Henry?

Erring on the side of Fritz but Henry potential to go bigger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nic Nat vs grundy
I think Grundy will be the higher overall scorer and is less likely to get injured.
However nic Nat works better for the bye weeks and has quite an easy run in terms of opponents coming up and the money saved will allow me to make an upgrade in the midfield earlier.
Worried about him only playing 60% game time though. Is this something that will change?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nic Nat vs grundy
I think Grundy will be the higher overall scorer and is less likely to get injured.
However nic Nat works better for the bye weeks and has quite an easy run in terms of opponents coming up and the money saved will allow me to make an upgrade in the midfield earlier.
Worried about him only playing 60% game time though. Is this something that will change?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
I have Nic Nat and expect his game time and scores to increase in the next few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back