Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bont. Dont think Wines has the tank yet to keep up his recent scoring (check his TOG).

Bont vs JKelly?
Both I think can av 115+...
For Bont maybe the Macrae injury and Mclean hurt means he drops his fwd rotations.
For Kelly there is no role question but we have to hope he is over the groin.
Both similar ownership but JKelly currently 8 times more traded in for the round, so leaning towards Bont.
Thoughts on Sidebottom ?

TMac v Lloyd. Last defender upgrade.
TMac with an extra round of points due to Lloyds by this week. Just cant help think TMac's role could change for the odd game and kill his points where as Lloyd just racks em up every week, you no what your gonna get.
Cheers

TMac v Lloyd. Last defender upgrade.
TMac with an extra round of points due to Lloyds by this week. Just cant help think TMac's role could change for the odd game and kill his points where as Lloyd just racks em up every week, you no what your gonna get.
Cheers

giphy.gif

Only thing that had me thinking Crouch is that I can't see many W's on the crows run home...
True, but at least Crouch will still rack up those contested possies week in week out, win or lose without having to worry about whether his coach will plonk him in the forward line for huge chunks of games.

Only thing that had me thinking Crouch is that I can't see many W's on the crows run home...
:thumbsu:
Adelaide forward Eddie Betts will be sidelined for a month due to injury.

Betts came off the ground late in the match against Hawthorn after hurting himself while trying to smother an opponent’s kick and scans have since revealed a hamstring strain.

Sidebottom vs Pendles vs Adams

No they won't be a top 10 mid. Yes there are better options if I wait and build up the bank. I need a cheap mid this week, I reckon these 3 are the best chance to average 105-110 from here on.

Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sidebottom vs Pendles vs Adams

No they won't be a top 10 mid. Yes there are better options if I wait and build up the bank. I need a cheap mid this week, I reckon these 3 are the best chance to average 105-110 from here on.

Thoughts?
Sidey for mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back