Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
De Goey 434k v Lobb 396k? Or both?

Both are interesting propositions. De Goey has break out season written all over him (I really rate him) - so long as he is injury free and he gets a fair run in the midfield. Any Pies fans out there - I'd like to hear how you guys think Bucks will play him.

Lobb - well documented that he scored well without Mummy, but the big question will be how he copes with the grind of a full season whilst being the No. 1 ruck.

Both are interesting propositions. De Goey has break out season written all over him (I really rate him) - so long as he is injury free and he gets a fair run in the midfield. Any Pies fans out there - I'd like to hear how you guys think Bucks will play him.

Lobb - well documented that he scored well without Mummy, but the big question will be how he copes with the grind of a full season whilst being the No. 1 ruck.
Lobb

Both
I think they both will have good years and could end up in top 10 fwds

Def next year is where I'm happy to take a few risks. Have R Burton (D3) v H Morrison (D4). Dont want two in def from hawks. Save 200K with Harry though.

J Stephenson v H Bennell (D4) in Fwd line. Stephenson (D5) with DP and save $70K. Bennell, well who knows.

Early days, just getting the feet wet. Logic at this point of time is No Danger till R4 or so. Figure I'll save 80K on that move too.

Surprising I haven't won this game previously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeo & Lloyd

V

Hibberd & Simpson
Yeo & Hibberd

Simpson 34 yo this year ......Shaw must have taught us a lesson, that age eventually catches up with every good player .....but a 34yo in the best 6 defenders, i'm not taking that gamble

Def next year is where I'm happy to take a few risks. Have R Burton (D3) v H Morrison (D4). Dont want two in def from hawks. Save 200K with Harry though.

J Stephenson v H Bennell (D4) in Fwd line. Stephenson (D5) with DP and save $70K. Bennell, well who knows.

Early days, just getting the feet wet. Logic at this point of time is No Danger till R4 or so. Figure I'll save 80K on that move too.

Surprising I haven't won this game previously.

You cannot bank 280k on a one-gamer in Morrison. Burton every day of the week, he should be a top ten defender, Morrison is too expensive to even be a cash cow let alone a keeper.

Bennell has too much upside to pass up if he plays round one. He might get 35 and a goal one week in midfield and the next week he might play up forward and kick six. Stephenson is a beauty but is light and no certainty to play lots of senior footy.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

You cannot bank 280k on a one-gamer in Morrison. Burton every day of the week, he should be a top ten defender, Morrison is too expensive to even be a cash cow let alone a keeper.

Bennell has too much upside to pass up if he plays round one. He might get 35 and a goal one week in midfield and the next week he might play up forward and kick six. Stephenson is a beauty but is light and no certainty to play lots of senior footy.

Thanks, your right. Have $400K in bank soley for operation 'get Danger' rd 4-6 if he gets110_130 points for the first few rounds. Could save some cash.

If I swap Morrison back to Burton I'll still have 200K. Danger scores 75-100 only for the first few rounds wiuld be ideal. Whos Geelong got rd 1?

Thanks, your right. Have $400K in bank soley for operation 'get Danger' rd 4-6 if he gets110_130 points for the first few rounds. Could save some cash.

If I swap Morrison back to Burton I'll still have 200K. Danger scores 75-100 only for the first few rounds wiuld be ideal. Whos Geelong got rd 1?

Demons @ MCG
Hawks @ MCG
Eagles @ Perth
are their first three games. Danger scored 138 vs Melbourne, 90 and 141 vs Hawthorn, and 141 vs West Coast. If you’re going to trade in Dangerfield, you might have to wait a bit longer I think. I’m tossing up whether to get him or not - friendly start for him says I should get him.

Can I get some opinions on this one

Dusty + O'Meara + Christenson
vs
JPK + Rookie + Heeney

I do have plenty of VC and C options with players like Titch, Danger, Fyfe

vs
JPK + Rookie + Heeney

JPK, Heeney & Rookie.

Bias says Robbie

Billings probably if he gets a lot more mid time
I love Sexy Robbie.

I don’t think Jack will IMO. He played his best football when moved to half forward.

Don’t really wanna put up with 60 one week then 150 the next with Sexy Robbie.

vs
JPK + Rookie + Heeney

Dusty rookie heeney

Find the $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back