Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is if your able to get away with (league situation)

In 4 prelims (certain to lose Div 2 because opponent has Walters at F7 & Shuey at M9), but don't really care. Aim has always been Top 1,000 overall. Just hanging in there at the moment, but going with Austin at D6 for the next 2 weeks, so need every point possible to pull it off.

I want to trade Gaff to a new mid, who is the best option under 532k?

Joel Selwood
Mitch DUNCAN
Scott Pendlebury
Edward CURNOW
Shaun Higgins
Callan Ward
Marcus Bontempelli
Sebastian Ross
Luke PARKER
Matt Crouch
Steele Sidebottom
Lachlan Hunter
Sam MENEGOLA

Gut says Ross
Head says Selwood but head also says Banfield is back in
Balls say Hunter

I basically have the same decision, except my choices don't include Pendles & Crouch, the latter of whom I'd seriously consider if you're happy with say 110 & 110 (Kangas & Brions to come).

FWIW, my head says Jelwood as well, but am leaning to Menegola hoping he continues to beat up on crap teams. Ross is definitely a thought too after the past fortnight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caddy v Parfitt v Zaharakis v Steven

Caddy for the obvious reason of kicking a bag against the Dogs, Parfitt as almost every Cat will ton up against GC, Zaharakis had a good game last week and is a real POD, Steven has been awful and I really don't want to hold him for the final.

I have Hawkins but have really liked Dunkley's form... seems the safest bet though playing the best team.
May actually goes alright on Tomahawk. He got a bit of KOTD action at Metricon earlier this year. 3.2, 13 disp. in a 15 goal win 113 SC.
Coleman on the line though, they'll be looking for him all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back