Player X vs Player Y vs Player Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Like McDonald + Paddy Dow
or
Coniglio + Alex Pearce/Tom Cole/Cam O’Shea/some other similarly priced defender (already have Coffield)

Obviously Coniglio is a much better pick than McDonald but I can’t see anything in Dow’s range that I like as a defender. Plus McDonald is probably a better chance of being a top player in his position than Coniglio, for what that’s worth.

Like McDonald + Paddy Dow
or
Coniglio + Alex Pearce/Tom Cole/Cam O’Shea/some other similarly priced defender (already have Coffield)

Obviously Coniglio is a much better pick than McDonald but I can’t see anything in Dow’s range that I like as a defender. Plus McDonald is probably a better chance of being a top player in his position than Coniglio, for what that’s worth.
Mitch Hibberd?

I think I'd go Crouch, just because Adelaide have a more DT-friendly game.

Jack Graham in the mids vs Christensen in the forwards?

Matt Crouch has serious 2017 Tom Mitchell type breakout potential IMO. He’s built for fantasy football.

Titch at another club was always going to go breakout. Horse was the one keeping him pegged in our midfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lycett (R2) and Coniglio (M6) and Brayshaw/Dow (M7)
vs
Martin (R1) and Brayshaw (M6) and Dow (M7)

then as an extension of that, if option 1, who makes the cut from Brayshaw or Dow

Lycett (R2) and Coniglio (M6) and Brayshaw/Dow (M7)
vs
Martin (R1) and Brayshaw (M6) and Dow (M7)

then as an extension of that, if option 1, who makes the cut from Brayshaw or Dow
Currently looking at the same type of call in my side (strengthen the ruck, or bat to M6 in the Mids)
Leaning towards the first option. I can't for the life of me figure out which of Martin, Grundy or Kreuzer is going to be the top ruck, so a wait and see with Lycett R2 might be a good idea until byes. Now that Cameron might be getting games, the inherent risk of going with Lycett reduces somewhat.
Right now I've got LDU on my bench, so If I go route 1 I will upgrade LDU to someone decent.

Having trouble with this one;

Hanley/MRobbo/JJ (D4/F3) + coniglio (M6) + redden (M7)
Vs.
Hibberd (D2) + ZMerrett (M3) + Dow (M7)

First has greater potential and better for the byes, second has Merrett

Any input appreciated!

Having trouble with this one;

Hanley/MRobbo/JJ (D4/F3) + coniglio (M6) + redden (M7)
Vs.
Hibberd (D2) + ZMerrett (M3) + Dow (M7)

First has greater potential and better for the byes, second has Merrett

Any input appreciated!

I like No.2 better. Much better.

Jelwood (M5) + Walters (F4)
or
Beams (M3) + Petracca (F4)
I'm gonna have to go neither. Start again.
Yep, at Beams' pricepoint Macrae is a more consistent and durable option there

There's nothing around Jelwoods pricepoint except Steven and Hanners (is Hanners injured?), with Jelwood you may as well spend another 20-25k and go a Parker/Fyfe/JPK/Shuey etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back