Player X vs Y vs Z - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
NRoo is a tad risky with his knee but St Kilda never shut him down for the year and they are still in with a chance so he will play and should score well.
Buddy could go nuts but is at least good for 90+ most weeks.

Solid trades.

I think the trades look solid on paper but I will still have Kerridge at F6 (haven't been able to get rid of him) while I have Hall and Hipwood on the bench.

Forward line has been giving me nightmares this year. :(

I think the trades look solid on paper but I will still have Kerridge at F6 (haven't been able to get rid of him) while I have Hall and Hipwood on the bench.

Forward line has been giving me nightmares this year. :(
Same. It's the sole reason for my demise this year. I've just never been able to upgrade to who I'd like when I've needed to.

upload_2016-7-25_23-38-55.png

Same. It's the sole reason for my demise this year. I've just never been able to upgrade to who I'd like when I've needed to.

View attachment 269578

Dusty, Merrett and Zorko are the 3 standout forwards ATM.

I see what you mean with your forwards. It would have been nice for you to have at least 2 of the above I mentioned.

I have Dusty and Merrett but never got around to getting Zorko due to his price always being so high. :(

Dusty, Merrett and Zorko are the 3 standout forwards ATM.

I see what you mean with your forwards. It would have been nice for you to have at least 2 of the above I mentioned.

I have Dusty and Merrett but never got around to getting Zorko due to his price always being so high. :(
I've had Barlow and Hall, then lately Lids. Never had Wells. That alone was a killer blow early.

Plenty to think about during the off season over a million beers. :drunk:

I've had Barlow and Hall, then lately Lids. Never had Wells. That alone was a killer blow early.

Plenty to think about during the off season over a million beers. :drunk:

I had Barlow, Hall (twice/still have), Lids and Wells.

Have traded them all out at least once. LOL!

I think with next year I will be going for younger more durable players not just up forward but on all lines.

The old campaigners I wont be touching. :fire::fire::fire::fire:

Cheers mate.

I prefer Zorko over Buddy and NRoo to be honest.

And Dahlhaus should be just as good an option as Buddy/NRoo in 2 weeks time once he has bottomed out.
I'm thinking of going Lids and Menadue > NRoo and Buddy with my last 2 trades.

Almost about to lock them in. :thumbsu:
You confuse me JM. I thought I just read that you prefer Zorko/Dahl over Nroo/Budwa. o_O

Last edited:
You confuse me JM. I thought I just read that you prefer Zorko/Dahl over Nroo/Budwa. o_O

I'm confusing myself mate. LOL!

Just going around in circles ATM and have no idea which combo to go.

Ideally I want Zorko the most but then that kinda hinders my second trade a bit.

I would have to play Hipwood for 2 more weeks which I am not that keen on in order to go Menadue > Dahlhaus with my last trade.

Then there is news today that Hall is still 3 weeks away.

Dusty, Merrett, Montagna are my 3 premo forwards still in once piece but then I have Deledio, Hall and Kerridge at F6 with Menaspud and Hipwood on the bench.

On the weekend I had Kerridge and Hipwood at F4 and F5 (F6 donut) and it got ugly. :eek::'(

View attachment 269578
Forward lines likely to hard to pick next year unless dusty and Zorko start playing out of the goal square.
Most likley lose there DPP status zerrert too.
At least Mitch shittruck robbo will be mid only and never again.

Forward lines likely to hard to pick next year unless dusty and Zorko start playing out of the goal square.
Most likley lose there DPP status zerrert too.
At least Mitch shittruck robbo will be mid only and never again.
Might be the year of the KPF.

JJK, Lynch, Jenkins, Buddy, Gunston, Lycett. Looks good :rainbow: :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What combo will score highest for the year?

Buddy & Bartel vs. Gunston & Birchall vs. Zorko & JJ

Buddy and Bartel!

Mathieson v Dunkley - have to trade one to S Yarran (via Phillips) to free up cash for my final upgrade and open up petracca for mid/fwd swing.

Dunkleys scoring has gone gangbusters since he came back in - has he secured his spot for the remainder of the year? Or is Mathieson the safer bet to keep?

Upgrading Collins to ----> Laird v McVeigh v Gibson ???

Thoughts??
Laird for me, will be consistent

McVeigh could still be out this week, coach said they're going to assess him over the weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back