Player X vs Y vs Z - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ChanaDal.jpg

I no understand what that is :)

2 x cash prelims this week, and if Smith/Hipwood are both named I need to turf Steffi Martin pronto.

I have 2 trades and using both to get Gawn is an option, however if I was to use one should I go:

NicNat or Mumford?
NicNat. He's primed and ready to carry us spuds into the finals.

I am in 4 preliminary finals this week. However I am torn. Who do I start on the ground in the midfield? Zaharakis ( v Bulldogs ) or Petracca ( v Blues )?

Using last 2 trades- one up one down for the last time :(

Jpk vs priddis vs neale vs bont. (Opponent has all 4)

Or, straight swap libba to dahl +$30k and save the trade?

My mids for ref attached

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    63.3 KB · Views: 5

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JJ v Pittard v Bartel v Hall v Gibson
I'm deciding on this choice also. Gibson scored 191 v West Coast earlier in the year. I'm thinking either Gibson or Houli.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm deciding on this choice also. Gibson scored 191 v West Coast earlier in the year. I'm thinking either Gibson or Houli.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
There's no way Gibson scores that again against us at home. Simpson was being a right old ***** that day and thought we will try the same thing as the GF and see if we have improved (2 games later) and nope we still sucked.
Actually trying the same thing netted us exactly the same result. We lost both matches by 46 points. He will try something different tomorrow night or I'll drive over to Perth and kick his arse myself.

There's no way Gibson scores that again against us at home. Simpson was being a right old ******** that day and thought we will try the same thing as the GF and see if we have improved (2 games later) and nope we still sucked.
Actually trying the same thing netted us exactly the same result. We lost both matches by 46 points. He will try something different tomorrow night or I'll drive over to Perth and kick his arse myself.
Nice call!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back