Players changing roles in 2021

Rad Roo

Premiership Player
Aug 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The end of ziebell cunnington and Dumont, in that order over the next 3 years. I also heard Elijah Taylor has been sacked and he looks the sparkly type who would add pace and be a really useful forw wars. Also we give him a second chance, he will give his 110% and we might unearth another gem at almost no cost.

Aug 16, 2009
North Caulfield
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I think the three talls in defence are set, Taz, BMac and Corr. I suspect we'll only play two tall forward so either Xerri or Walker will partner with Larkey - or Thilithorpe or Logan MacDonald if we pick them up in the draft. Goldy will spend more time forward to create the mismatch with lots of pacy and hungry smalls at their feet.

We need to a lot more players to the midfield mix (Bonar, Kyron, Jaiden, Atley, L Mac, Will Walker, Thomas and Mahoney) as well as seeing Jed spending more time in a forward pocket to apply extreme pressure.
The only thing about jed forward is he loses that ability, somewhat, to completely cane a bloke. A lot more bodies to hit in the middle of the ground it seems. Hopefully I’m wrong and we see some absolute carnage down there. Be great.

ChoppyGun

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 19, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The end of ziebell cunnington and Dumont, in that order over the next 3 years. I also heard Elijah Taylor has been sacked and he looks the sparkly type who would add pace and be a really useful forw wars. Also we give him a second chance, he will give his 110% and we might unearth another gem at almost no cost.

Fair dinkum.

A few days ago you claimed you were clear headed......

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
The only thing about jed forward is he loses that ability, somewhat, to completely cane a bloke. A lot more bodies to hit in the middle of the ground it seems. Hopefully I’m wrong and we see some absolute carnage down there. Be great.

I suspect that Jed is a smarter, more confident player than the one who was running around like a headless chook up forward in his early North days. He’ll have plenty of bodies to hit up forward. And don’t forget what perceived pressure can do.

I suspect that Jed is a smarter, more confident player than the one who was running around like a headless chook up forward in his early North days. He’ll have plenty of bodies to hit up forward. And don’t forget what perceived pressure can do.
He used to lead our i50 tackle count (and goal assists per game) back then.

After hearing a few mention of Xerri lately i checked his stats, he is listed as 94kg, seems a little light to me, if true, he needs to add at least 5-6 kgs, i would like to see him get more games next year, and to facilitate this, Goldy must move on from the single main Ruckman for 90% + game time role, he would definitely cause match up headaches for opposition in F50, and if not given due respect, could be extremely dangerous.

Go_Roos!

Club Legend
May 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Let's be really radical, be like an U/8 auskick team, play everyone in the opposite position to normal, fair dinkum, we couldn't go any worse!

Back