List Mgmt. Players Contract Status - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What would jake niall know? He seems to be the most bumbling wreck on tv. How he got that gig i will never know. Can he please put his hands down when hes talking....he waves them around more than an italian man
He's a Pies man and his brother is a player agent - he'd know a bit.

Last edited:
I thought Fas signed a new contract last year? Could be mistaken though.

Sign them up, the Fas looks more and more valuable especially.

Love the Fas. Sign him up. If Freo have any brains, they would be massively into him, but seems very happy here.

Would have thought Brownie is unlikely to be looking to go elsewhere?

What would jake niall know? He seems to be the most bumbling wreck on tv. How he got that gig i will never know. Can he please put his hands down when hes talking....he waves them around more than an italian man

No.

robbo_250113.jpg

Fas two years aye? If my numbers work out that takes him right up to FA...
This is a good year for him to shine for contract negotiations. No Swan, no Elliott as competition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sign Fasolo in July after he does nothing. His worth will be less.
I see your point but I do feel he has matured and ready to be a very handy footballer.

My opinion is Fasolo needs to prove himself across the majority of the season not just 2 rounds.. I do like what I am seeing and he has always shown he has talent, just never consistently across the whole season.

We may also be getting a bit more of a bargain if we sign him now and he keeps improving.

I see your point but I do feel he has matured and ready to be a very handy footballer.

My opinion is Fasolo needs to prove himself across the majority of the season not just 2 rounds.. I do like what I am seeing and he has always shown he has talent, just never consistently across the whole season.

We may also be getting a bit more of a bargain if we sign him now and he keeps improving.
Yep I'll wait and see how he does for the next 10 weeks and then throw a bag of money at him.

I don't barrack for the Pies but I am always super impressed when Buckley speaks.

I was wondering if any Pie supporters saw any merit in trading Cloke to a club like Fremantle. They desperately need a key forward post Pavlich and it would free the Pie's salary cap.

Cloke is 30 next year and still has good currency.

Moore and Gault are the future for the key forwards.

This not a get up the "Pies" post as AFL is the better for a strong Collingwood side.

I don't barrack for the Pies but I am always super impressed when Buckley speaks.

I was wondering if any Pie supporters saw any merit in trading Cloke to a club like Fremantle. They desperately need a key forward post Pavlich and it would free the Pie's salary cap.

This not a get up the "Pies" post as AFL is the better for a strong Collingwood side.
If Gault is the future then we truly are f***** lol

I tell you what. Since you rate Gault how about you take him and give us Fyfe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back