Analysis PLAYERS DONT HAVE ENOUGH campaigner IN THEM ANYMORE.

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching last night infuriated on my couch i said * about 300 times. The majority of our players are frontrunners. We lack the killer instinct. Don pyke is not fit to clean malcolm blights shoes. We will not win a premiership again this year. We fold when the pressure gets turned up. We STILL dont have any campaigner in us. Groundhog day.

I had the pleasure of talking with a good friend of mine tonight who was an ex norwood player in the 90s. We spoke about the crows game last week and one of the issues we covered were theres not enough campaigner in the forwards or for that matter the whole team.
My arguement was its changed who has a team full of campaigners or a forward line with players able to be that guy.. U know the one player that everybody but his team and supporters hate because hes got mongrel about him.
He spoke about players like Carey and Brereton. I replied with who the **** is like that know though. Looking around the league its hard to find a player or forward line that fits the bill. I guess the hawks have that mongrel about them when they have to. It seems our forwards are more your lead up type forwards and play nice football. I understand its not the 80s/90s anymore but surely we could have atleast one player that is a campaigner. He would be my favourite anyway, discuss...

I'd point to GWS as an example of a forward line with that sort of player in it.

Watching last night infuriated on my couch i said **** about 300 times. The majority of our players are frontrunners. We lack the killer instinct. Don pyke is not fit to clean malcolm blights shoes. We will not win a premiership again this year. We fold when the pressure gets turned up. We STILL dont have any campaigner in us. Groundhog day.
Unbelievable isn't it?

If I was a Crows player id be thinking 'hey, the entire AFL world thinks I'm a soft**** pansie. I might just play with some mongrel tonight and prove them wrong.'

But no they just keep reinforcing the soft**** pansie tag. Gutless.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back