Players linked to your club that (in hindsight) you are glad you missed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jake Carlisle. A year out for drug cheating last year. Probably would have forced a few trades out, to compensate his huge over inflated salary.

But it's Buddy, doubt you would have lost Cameron
Think it through. We undoubtedly got Mummy as he was pushed out by the Swans. Over time it would have taken cap space we desperately need to retain young guns like Rory Lobb, Zac Williams Dykan Shiel and many others.
He may have been a great get for the Swans but he was a great miss for us.

Literally who?

I think that's Tom Gillies who was a young Geelong defender who wanted to move to the Hawks with a year left on his contract.

From memory we kept him for his final year and then let him go to the Demons after he failed to live up to expectations.

The Hawks offered their second round pick to us and after we refused, they took Brad Hill with it instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aaron Black x 2 We were linked to him with our 2nd pick in the 2009 draft but decided on some guy named Fyfe instead. Then linked again when he had his breakout year in 2013. Would've cost a bit then.

We offered pick 20 ish and Cale Hooker for Josh Caddy
Adrian Dodoro was called unreasonable
Cale Hooker became an All Australian and showed loyalty to our club when it was on its knees
Josh Caddy is up to his third club

Disagree?

If we had gotten him we wouldnt of got Shaw or Mummy and probably would of lost Jezza.

So am damn glad we "lost out" there.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
an average attendance of more than 300 >>>>>> getting Heath Shaw and Mummy imo

an average attendance of more than 300 >>>>>> getting Heath Shaw and Mummy imo
Ill treat your comment as not a troll as im in kind of a good mood.
So;
Wouldn't of effected our attendance that much.
We didnt need a forward we needed some experience in the middle and defence and thats what we got.
We also wanted to hang onto the youth, which we wouldnt of been able to do as well as we did should we have blown the load on him.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back