Roast Players on Notice

Remove this Banner Ad

Egga

Cancelled
North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2016 Daw & Anderson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Nov 10, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Alright you whiney bitches, it's about time you stopped playing soft, namby pamby football and took a good hard look in the mirror. We have good depth this year, it's about time we started operating with a three strikes and YOU'RE OUT policy! I'm talking to you:

ATLEY - So what if you can run fast? Don't you realise it makes no difference if you DON'T HAVE THE FRIGGIN FOOTBALL??? Otherwise you're just running around in circles like chook with its head cut off! You should see yourself. You look like Forrest Friggin Gump!!!

WRIGHT - You're as slow as friggin treacle, so do you think you could make up for it by being as desperate as a jail breaker or maybe a little bit skillful? No, you're as hard as a friggin feather pillow. Pull your finger out!

HIGGINS - Why don't you stop watching the scoreboard to check out your hairdo and get a friggin kick?

JMAC - Do you think you could fumble any more? I've seen better ball handling from quadruple amputees. Just because you had a good year last season, doesn't make you Gary Abllett Junior, Junior. DO SOMETHING!

...and as for you HANSENS, I only realised you were playing today when I started wondering why a 12 year old school girl in a lions jumper kept taking uncontested marks in Brisbane's forward line. HTFU or you can GAGF!

Oh, and nice game today Waite.

Rant over.

Higgins rubbish start to the year.
Disagree with Macmillan and Wright though... They are integral

Is it possible Higgins is getting more attention after last year!?
He can't dominate every game.

Agree on all the others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunno if a round two interstate trip in 30 degree heat is the right game to make judgements on the playing list from.

I reckon Lachie could be done though.

For the first time, I agree with you.

LT needs to sort his kicking out, quick-smart.
Also agree. Not just his kicking though. When he's nailing those goals we can afford to carry some of his occasional deficiencies. Right now his defensive side is pretty bad. Not a good combo. In all honesty I'd prefer Nahas at the moment, given Turner appears underdone/injured. Even if Nahas can shank them with the best of them in general play and have brain fades galore, with us his defensive side has almost always been ridiculously good.

Once against Carlton he was ok, but mainly got the rewards of others good play. Oh, and he once kicked a goal with out a boot, that made me smile!

So in his entire career he's played 1 good game.

That is pretty deluded.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back