Prediction Players on our list who will play in our next Grand Final

Which players are receiving a Premiership medal in 2022?

• Jack Silvagni

Votes: 23 46.9%
  • Paddy Dow

Votes: 46 93.9%
  • Lochie O'Brien

Votes: 44 89.8%
  • Matthew Kennedy

Votes: 43 87.8%
  • Harry McKay

Votes: 39 79.6%
  • Tom De Koning

Votes: 23 46.9%
  • Jed Lamb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liam Jones

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Darcy Lang

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • Angus Schumacer

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • Lachie Plowman

Votes: 41 83.7%
  • Jarrod Garlett

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • Harrison Macreadie

Votes: 26 53.1%
  • David Cuningham

Votes: 27 55.1%
  • Cameron Polson

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Tom Williamson

Votes: 46 93.9%
  • Jarrod Pickett

Votes: 42 85.7%
  • Andrew Phillips

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Pat Kerr

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Ciaran Byrne

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Matthew Wright

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Kym Lebois

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Fully aware. I'm sure you can't be serious.

Take it for what it is and list your 22 as per the poll.

You don't have to list 22. There's nothing about that in the op.

The whole point was you list who we've got currently that you think will be there. Realistically, there's about 10-15 players depending who you ask.

Cripps, SPS, Dow, LOB, Charlie, Doc, Marchbank, Weiters, Fisher, Willo, Pickett imo are the ones I'd say.

There's also some other young talent we have but I'd like to see some more of them before I can say I reckon they'll be there.

And that, in actual fact was what the op was asking for. Not really expecting anyone to list a full team from what we currently have. But hey if Soapy thinks that those 22 he listed have what it takes, it's his opinion and he's entitled to it.

So, not sure what the problem is though, I haven't said anything negative at all. Just wanted clarification on his thoughts behind what he posted because he's such a knowledgeable poster and has inside info about how KPI's are met. Simple as that.

No need to derail the thread any further.

Chose 22 from the poll or just ignore the thread.

Pretty simple really.

Choosing 22 from the poll is off topic. I suggest you read the op, particularly this part:

I think this could be a good exercise in examining how close our list is to being settled and able to develop the cohesion Judd was talking about.

BTW, the poll only has 22 options, so choosing 22 would mean selecting them all, rendering it pointless...

You don't have to list 22. There's nothing about that in the op.

The whole point was you list who we've got currently that you think will be there. Realistically, there's about 10-15 players depending who you ask.

Cripps, SPS, Dow, LOB, Charlie, Doc, Marchbank, Weiters, Fisher, Willo, Pickett imo are the ones I'd say.

There's also some other young talent we have but I'd like to see some more of them before I can say I reckon they'll be there.

And that, in actual fact was what the op was asking for. Not really expecting anyone to list a full team from what we currently have. But hey if Soapy thinks that those 22 he listed have what it takes, it's his opinion and he's entitled to it.

So, not sure what the problem is though, I haven't said anything negative at all. Just wanted clarification on his thoughts behind what he posted because he's such a knowledgeable poster and has inside info about how KPI's are met. Simple as that.

Choosing 22 from the poll is off topic. I suggest you read the op, particularly this part:

BTW, the poll only has 22 options, so choosing 22 would mean selecting them all, rendering it pointless...

Obviously this thread is not for you.

Leave it to those that have an interest.

Enough!

I've gone with a slightly edited view and just forecast it as players who will play in our next winning final, bloody tough to make GFs!

Dow, LOB, Kennedy, McKay, Plowman, Williamson & Wright.

Way too 50/50 on the rest

Out of those guys in the poll I didn't select Silvagni, Lamb, Jones, Schumacher, Macreadie, Polson, Phillips, Kerr, Byrne, Wright and Lebois.

Out of those, Silvagni and Macreadie are the ones I think can prove me wrong. I'd need to see more from Macreadie, Kerr and Schumacher before I declare them certainties to be in our 22 in a few years time. Silvagni needs to add something to his game or he risks being replaced by a free agent or a future draft pick. It's a good thing that we're getting games into him now so we can at least see if he's worth persisting with.

The question I have with Macreadie is whether he'll be versatile enough to coexist with our other tall defenders. For those who have watched him in the VFL, what do you think?

I think a lot of the responses here are certainly looking at things with blue covered glasses on. Including people who have not played a game yet or only a handful of games is being rather optimistic.
Docherty probably the one post 23 year old
Of the players under 23 there might be 7 or 8 SPS Cripps marchbank C Curnow Fisher Weitering Williamson.
likely Dow and Obrien Mckay but too early to tell.
Maybe Cunningham Macreadie Pickett Polson.
The unplayed ones cant be considered as there is no exposed form on them and you can't go on what they say about them on draft day as those descriptions given to players when drafted make any spud sound like a gun and we have chosen plenty of them.

Back