Position Players 'on the bubble'

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Multiple posts deleted.

Guys, a friendly reminder that questioning mods actions is best reserved for private discussions.

Last edited:

Sheed from WC

Meh. Crouch will make you cash right away, Sheed has a 58 b/e and probably won't make that.

Peoples thoughts on Fasolo? Certainly considering him for Caddy. Lloyd, Gray and Cripps could be very interesting players next week.

You brought in Caddy for a reason, I wouldn't pull the trigger on him just yet. Fasolo and Gray, might be worth a look. Lloyd's job security is highly suspect though.

It feels weird this season. I have only used 2 trades in 4 rounds (Brandan 'spud' Ellis »» Dom Tyson and Gary Rohan » Dayne Zorko). I just feel like I should.be.trading, trading is fun.

I've also only used two, and am getting an itchy trigger finger.
However just remember it's a long year and all those trades will disappear before you know it. :)

btw, I'm making my 3rd this week though- tmitch to lloyd.
Normally i'd persist with tmitch but really don't like where he is being played up forward with buddy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He would have bought him in with the expectation of a breakout year where he averages 85+ playing in the midfield so he can be a quick stepping stone to a premo at the very least, not spudding it up averaging 50 and losing value.
Or being injured?

Lloyd's BE will soooooooo low and I think he's done enough to keep his spot in the side, he is a must!

Cutler has an avg of 54 so we might be able to wait a week, especially if the rookie your bringing him in for still has some money to make (ie. Langdon/Langford)

Robertson has an avg of 61, similar to MCrouch, will have a BE of around -50. At 40k less than Cripps and what looks like decent JS, he is looking good!

can't see S.Gray holding his spot and I don't like Cripps' price, but will wait and see how they go ;)

Lloyd's BE will soooooooo low and I think he's done enough to keep his spot in the side, he is a must!

Cutler has an avg of 54 so we might be able to wait a week, especially if the rookie your bringing him in for still has some money to make (ie. Langdon/Langford)

Robertson has an avg of 61, similar to MCrouch, will have a BE of around -50. At 40k less than Cripps and what looks like decent JS, he is looking good!

can't see S.Gray holding his spot and I don't like Cripps' price, but will wait and see how they go ;)

Pretty much my read of the green.....

I'm glad I moved on Lloyd for Rohan earlier in the week.

So double downgrade I think. I can't watch downgrade targets go by.

Save upgrades for later. Let's premo averages even out and get a better gauge of form.

With the hype building for Cutler & Robertson, will their Round 10 BYE influence your decision making?

I traded Lloyd in last night for TMitchell, so will probably look to getting two of Cripps, Gray, Cutler or Robertson.

I'm no chance at overall winner, so I'm playing for League wins.

Pending other games this round, I think the Round 10 BYE is enough for me to lock them in ahead of Cripps/Gray.

I
With the hype building for Cutler & Robertson, will their Round 10 BYE influence your decision making?

I traded Lloyd in last night for TMitchell, so will probably look to getting two of Cripps, Gray, Cutler or Robertson.

I'm no chance at overall winner, so I'm playing for League wins.

Pending other games this round, I think the Round 10 BYE is enough for me to lock them in ahead of Cripps/Gray.

I'm all for round 10 bye rookies. More mooing time.

I'm likely to swap rnd 8 bye rookie or round 10 bye rookies for Robertson and Cutler. My balance is about right. Oh plus Robertson's lower price puts more cash in my bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back