Teammates that didn't like each other

Remove this Banner Ad

StCicatriz interested in the beef between Nic Nat and Redden. Anything confirmed?

Same with Ballas and Matera, I know they’d be fighting for one spot in the fwd line but again I haven’t heard anything about that.

I know they’d be fighting for one spot
In case this is enough alot of hate would be around all teams. But I have to admit I surely would be happy with the situation of constantly having your career on the line like it is the case especially with a lot a mid range players. Superstars have a secure position, but other can quickly be out a favor. Don't think they will love the guy playing instead of them...

Actually a professional sports team looks quite like an interesting social fabric. Lots of competitors who can't have a career without each other.

Koby Stevens apparently boxed on with will Minson who was bullying a couple of the younger players

Lovett vs the senior saints

Nic Nat and Redden

Sicily vs everyone

Brian lake sued his team mates didn't he?

Luke Darcy vs bob
Bob and Darcy are really good mates.. Darcy knocked him out and training once and Bob wrote “coward” on his locker. Now they laugh about it, that’s it.

Interesting with Chad Cornes being back at Port as an assistant coach who also have Scott Thompson as their midfield coach. It was Chad Cornes who shacked up with Thommo's ex wife straight after they separated. I remember the year it happened Thompson got into a fiery on field scuffle with Cornes and thought at the time it was out of the ordinary. How I know why.

Cornes is not seeing his ex anymore but I would to know the dynamics of that relationship between Cornes and Thompson.

StCicatriz interested in the beef between Nic Nat and Redden. Anything confirmed?

Same with Ballas and Matera, I know they’d be fighting for one spot in the fwd line but again I haven’t heard anything about that.
Just a rumor on the first one

Ballas one is more solid. He on behalf of a senior group of players tried to stop his recruitment to Freo.

Stevie J and Paul Chapman weren't the best of mates off the field. According to Stevie's book, Chappy wasn't a fan of his because of the way he played (taking risky shots at goal etc.)

On the field though you wouldn't pick it, they were great teammates and no-one outside of the club saw the dislike

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both really. On field, like most players they have their little arguments about something during a game but off field he is actually really well liked.

my comment was about on field. seems to be a goddard on steroids

by all accounts he's a super nice guy off it

Probably been mentioned as old ongoing thread.

Leigh Matthews and Don Scott went about their business, played well together but they didn’t speak to each other.

As Leigh once said, we didn’t have anything to say to each other so we didn’t.... didn’t affect their games.

Was wondering what people knew about players from their club or elsewhere that were supposedly disliked by the majority of their teammates. For example, lots of talk at Richmond that the boys weren't too fond of Lids.

Thought it could be an interesting thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back