Teammates that didn't like each other

Sep 14, 2005
AFL Club
Collingwood
In what world did I say that it’s ok? I said one was worse than the other.

If you remove the small risk of permanent damage ie death, which action is going to have bigger ramifications on the people involved?
If Scarlett slapped my Mrs on the arse in a club, and I belted him, would you be more accepting of his behaviour with Murphy? Or mine as a nobody?

Wanna B Hird

Team Captain
Sep 14, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Not sure many on here will remember but early 90s old mate Johnny Barnett at Hawthorn was running shitless from Paul Barnard (also Hawthorn at the time) coz he tried to pong knuckle his missus.
“He’s a mad bastard, I’ve gotta get the f*** outta here(tunnel)”
😂😂true story.

“That little tip rat should’ve dead”😂

I know this coz JB was a mate but I also wasn’t going near Barnard

Glacier

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2007
close
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Not sure many on here will remember but early 90s old mate Johnny Barnett at Hawthorn was running shitless from Paul Barnard (also Hawthorn at the time) coz he tried to pong knuckle his missus.
😂😂true story.

🤣🤣
I grew up playing junior footy with Johnny and his older brother Paul
Was a funny dude

Apr 12, 2011
Yarraville
AFL Club
Sydney
🤣🤣
I grew up playing junior footy with Johnny and his older brother Paul
Was a funny dude
😂😂true story.

Was Barnett the bloke who kicked 30 odd goals in a junior game?

Was front page in the Hun the next day too IIRC

who_let_the_dogs_out

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 1, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Been quite a few reports from various dogs posters that Stringer, Dahlhaus & Libba jnr bullied Tom Boyd during their time at the club. Stringer apparently left a turd in a bag in Boyd's locker.

No surprise that 2 of them have been sent packing and the other has been pulled into line on a tight leash. Boyd has since retired with mental health issues. Not the sole cause but it wouldn't have helped the big fella's mental health.

Dan Moody

That, was liquid football
Apr 3, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Been quite a few reports from various dogs posters that Stringer, Dahlhaus & Libba jnr bullied Tom Boyd during their time at the club. Stringer apparently left a turd in a bag in Boyd's locker.

No surprise that 2 of them have been sent packing and the other has been pulled into line on a tight leash. Boyd has since retired with mental health issues. Not the sole cause but it wouldn't have helped the big fella's mental health.

3 of the biggest pieces of s**t in football. Can't imagine these troglodytes will have much going for them in life after football, whereas Boyd will only go from strength to strength

Back