Players the Crows should Target

Remove this Banner Ad

Tyson J- Curry

Team Captain
Jul 5, 2002
Thornwood ILL.
Other Teams
Chicago
Here are some players I believe the Adelaide Football Club should target.

Brendan Fevola
Carlton Age: 21
Inconsistentcy has runied his career at Carlton. But maybe a change of scenery, and getting away from other damaging personalities could do this kid a world of good. Would propably play Full Forward.

Trade Needed : 3rd/4th rd pick (Propably will be delisted by Carlton)

Aaron Fiora
Richmond Age: 21
Good left footer, whos struggled a little bit, but is starting to improve late this season. Would fit into Adelaide's young team nicely when Smart retires.

Trade Needed : Kane Johnson?

Damian Cupido
Brisbane Age: 20
A nice young player with exceptional upside. Has struggled to get into the Brisbane team, and his stocks may be pretty low at the moment. He has struggled with injuries, but hes still young, and has alot to offer.

Trade Needed : 1st rd pick

Matthew Pavlich
Fremantle Age: 20
The one Adelaide wants more than anyone else. Could be a star, and be the key position player the crows have been waiting for since 1991! (ok exaggeration). He would be expensive to get and keep, but if they somehow manage to get him, the team has everything to be top 4 for the next 10 years.

Trade Needed : Early first rd pick, or AFC pick and player.

Heres my list, ur welcome to add to it...or blast me over it.

Brendan Fevola was in Adelaide about 6 weeks ago, watching a local sanfl match. Could this mean anything? or was he simply visiting family?!

Anyone know anything further?!

First & foremost we should be targeting key position players. Yesterday's game like many others this year have demonstrated that we are 1 key forward short.

Fevola - not sure whether we need him as we have Welsh & Burton, but may be worth the risk if only a 4th round pick.

Fiora - Richmond won't trade him. Would trade Sugar for him.

Cupido - not worth a 1st round pick.

Pavlich - we will need to give up a bit to get him, but looks like he will probably stay at Freo (unless they struggle for the rest of the season).

Originally posted by Tyson J- Curry
Here are some players I believe the Adelaide Football Club should target.

Brendan Fevola
Carlton Age: 21
Inconsistentcy has runied his career at Carlton. But maybe a change of scenery, and getting away from other damaging personalities could do this kid a world of good. Would propably play Full Forward

Trade Needed : 3rd/4th rd pick (Propably will be delisted by Carlton)

Aaron Fiora
Richmond Age: 21
Good left footer, whos struggled a little bit, but is starting to improve late this season. Would fit into Adelaide's young team nicely when Smart retires.

Trade Needed : Kane Johnson?

Damian Cupido
Brisbane Age: 20
A nice young player with exceptional upside. Has struggled to get into the Brisbane team, and his stocks may be pretty low at the moment. He has struggled with injuries, but hes still young, and has alot to offer.

Trade Needed : 1st rd pick

Matthew Pavlich
Fremantle Age: 20
The one Adelaide wants more than anyone else. Could be a star, and be the key position player the crows have been waiting for since 1991! (ok exaggeration). He would be expensive to get and keep, but if they somehow manage to get him, the team has everything to be top 4 for the next 10 years.

Trade Needed : Early first rd pick, or AFC pick and player.

Heres my list, ur welcome to add to it...or blast me over it.

No1 = No way, he's bad news on & off the field

No2 = Would be a very good pick up but Sugar, that's a hard one

No3 = As you said has had a bad run with injuries is he worth the risk

No4 = Should go all out for him & take no for an answer

My wish list not including Pavlich or Carey

Alan Didak he has all the skills, 'if we had to trade Sugar back to Vic that's the one to go for,

Dean Brogan, if Ben Marsh doe's go he would be a ready made replacement plus he does not look like getting a game with the Port Power

Re: Re: Players the Crows should Target

Originally posted by noddy

No4 = Should go all out for him & take no for an answer

Dean Brogan, if Ben Marsh doe's go he would be a ready made replacement plus he does not look like getting a game with the Port Power

Should that be not take no for an answer? :)

Actually Brogan is on the verge of making the Port lineup, he has been in sensational form in the SANFL and with B.Lade's poor form he could get a call up this week.

Originally posted by sapaul
What match Anne?

6 weeks ago, so that was about the week off time?

Maybe visiting and watching friends or former team mates?

Yeh I think it may have been around the time of the spilt round.

I was thinking a similar thing Paul, but figured it was a long way just to visit a former team mate (to my knowledge wasn't very close too)

Re: Re: Players the Crows should Target

Originally posted by noddy

I reckon Brogan is a beter player than Marsh - I would be happy with him on the list - we do need a couple of good ruck type talls as back up to Clarke and Biglands. In fact even if Marsh stays I'd still look at him.

I guess they'll get Ben Rutten somehow.

What About Camproele

Anybody considered Scott Camproale(dont think you spell his last name like that:rolleyes: )Hes not happy with Carlton at the moment is a South Aussie boy I know he is a little bit older but is a very handy player:D Could be worth looking at:D

Re: Re: Re: Players the Crows should Target

Originally posted by Zombie

Should that be not take no for an answer? :)

Actually Brogan is on the verge of making the Port lineup, he has been in sensational form in the SANFL and with B.Lade's poor form he could get a call up this week.

Oops, we should make sure "not" to take no for an answer:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back