Coaching Footy Players Wanted 2012 - WA

Remove this Banner Ad

WesternFront

Team Captain
Feb 22, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
A WA footy club located less than 1 hour South East of Perth is looking to add to its playing stocks for season 2012.

All inteterested players are welcome, however, a particular need for a Ruckman and an inside/clearance midfielder is required.

Please message via this forum for further information.

A WA footy club located less than 1 hour South East of Perth is looking to add to its playing stocks for season 2012.

All inteterested players are welcome, however, a particular need for a Ruckman and an inside/clearance midfielder is required.

Please message via this forum for further information.

could you please tell me a little more about the club,

Hi Shezza

I sent you a message - please let me know if you require anymore details.

Thanks
Westerfront

The most successful football club in Broome is also looking to add to it's talented list for the 2012 season. With 24 premierships between 1951 and 2008, we are looking to go 1 better than our Preliminary final loss from last year. We have perfect conditions for football every week, with absolutely no muddy or wet games at all during the season, as well as none of those freezing cold training nights footballers love so much. Interested? PM me for more details on how to be a part of this exciting football club for this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back