Players who have kicked more goals than Tom Boyd this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Been playing predominately in the ruck.

Is injured now.

And should've won the Norm Smith in 2016 when he went in dry against your boys Leo.
He had a great game but not Norm-worthy. JPK was BOG for mine.

He’s been rubbish in the ruck as well. Doggies are bottom of the league for hitouts and hitouts to advantage.

He had a great game but not Norm-worthy. JPK was BOG for mine.
JPK was certainly BOG until halftime. Then he got Libba'ed.

Just watched the octo-call again of Morris running down Buddy, then Boyd gathering from the centre square and banging it through. Great moment

JPK was certainly BOG until halftime. Then he got Libba'ed.

Just watched the octo-call again of Morris running down Buddy, then Boyd gathering from the centre square and banging it through. Great moment
Any notable moments of late? It seems you’ve given up on football in favour of your 2016 GF DVD.

Hopefully we got the right one one this time.

NEAFL

GIANTS
B: 48. Guy Richardson 34. Max Beaumont 52. Rhys Pollock
HB: 49. Shaun Driscoll 39. Tim Mohr 13. Isaac Cumming
C: 54. Riley Budd 29. Zac Williams 45. James Peatling
HF: 53. Will Clark 44. Kieren Briggs 41. Edward Cole
F: 35. Tom Green 28. Zach Sproule 24. Jack McAnespie
Foll: 42. Jake Stein 46. Dylan Addison 43. Dylan Buckley
Inter: 33. Josh Burke 47. Liam Delahunty 50. Elliott Powell 51. Tom Boyd 11. Michael Duncan
Emer: 55. Riley Corbett
In: 29. Zac Williams 39. Tim Mohr 43. Dylan Buckley 11. Michael Duncan 24. Jack McAnespie 33. Josh Burke 47. Liam Delahunty 50. Elliott Powell 35. Tom Green
Out: 36. Harry Perryman (AFL) 31. Jeremy Finlayson (AFL) 38. Daniel Lloyd (AFL) 55. Ryan Hebron (omitted) 43. Matt Wilson (omitted) 47. Nick Murray (omitted) 35. Luke Vella (omitted) 40. Riley Bice (omitted) 50. Tyh Evans (injured)

New: 11. Michael Duncan 24. Jack McAnespie 50. Elliott Powell

SYDNEY

B: 51. Connor Flanagan 57. Michael Carroll 53. Kyle McKellar
HB: 52. Josh Stern 39. Heath Grundy 1. James Rose
C: 22. Dean Towers 45. Angus Styles 33. Ryley Stoddart
HF: 41. Jake Brown 42. Robbie Fox 16. Gary Rohan
F: 55. Bailey Stewart 58. Mitchell Rogers 56. Joey Reinhard
Foll: 17. Darcy Cameron 32. James Bell 38. Colin O’Riordan
Inter: 54. Kyle Veerhuis 59. Zachery Cameron 50. Sam Wicks 49. Cooper Kilpatrick 8. Max Ries
Emer: 47. Sam Thorne 60. Luke Parks 14. Matthew Kannan
In: 38. Heath Grundy 22. Dean Towers 8. Max Ries
Out: 46. Joel Amartey (injured) 27. Daniel Robinson

He’s still kicked more goals than Kurt Tippett. Hilarious that you’re two weeks from a finals birth and Tom Boyd is still the first thing on your mind. He well and truly did a number on you from that Grand Final.

CC5A76EA-3F4F-495C-AC08-91102F7D9D64.jpeg

Been playing predominately in the ruck...

B Grundy: 7 goals.

Is injured now..

Hope he returns soon.

And should've won the Norm Smith in 2016 when he went in dry against your boys Leo.

True post is true, he was simply the most important player when it was hot, Johannsen's must've had the Norm Smith committee at gun point.

He’s still kicked more goals than Kurt Tippett.

56965737caa3cfd0f6761844436c692d.gif

Holy s**t I feel sorry for the Swannies now. Did you have to obliterate them?

He’s still kicked more goals than Kurt Tippett. Hilarious that you’re two weeks from a finals birth and Tom Boyd is still the first thing on your mind. He well and truly did a number on you from that Grand Final.

View attachment 544417
He’s giving you about half the output of a Tippett and we got rightly flogged for that deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You doggies just have to come to terms that you have on your books the shittiest once in a generation power forward in the history of once in a generation power forwards. Its ok to admit that it might have been a bit silly to sell the farm.

He’s giving you about half the output of a Tippett and we got rightly flogged for that deal.
The only one who copped a flogging was the one Boyd gave Tippett in the 2016 Grand Final. You know, the sole reason you’re still seething and felt the need to create this thread? :thumbsu:

The only one who copped a flogging was the one Boyd gave Tippett in the 2016 Grand Final. You know, the sole reason you’re still seething and felt the need to create this thread? :thumbsu:
Nah its cos i saw he kicked 6 goals for the year and thought it was a misprint. Buddy had him beat in round 1

Nah its cos i saw he kicked 6 goals for the year and thought it was a misprint. Buddy had him beat in round 1
That’s because Buddy is in a different stratosphere compared to Boyd.

But it just makes it way more hilarious that Boyd outshone the great man on Grand Final day and will always be remembered as a Bulldogs Premiership legend. 2577036F-EE47-40B2-A80A-6491E42BF540.jpeg

But it just makes it way more hilarious that Boyd outshone the great man on Grand Final day and will always be remembered as a Bulldogs Premiership legend. View attachment 544495
That photo took longer than I expected! Funny that Buddy and Tom are in the same wage bracket eh?

Look, I admire your loyalty, I really do, and I'm not trying to stick the boot in, but its time to wake up and smell the potatos. The longer that you leave petitioning your club to sack Boyd, the worse its going to be for you. You'll never see finals while he stinking up your list.

But it just makes it way more hilarious that Boyd outshone the great man on Grand Final day and will always be remembered as a Bulldogs Premiership legend. View attachment 544495
EFA
30861A42-07FD-49D6-876F-AA4D2E83F895.jpeg

Jed Lamb
Mitch Robinson
Paddy McCartin
Rhys Stanley
Gary Rohan
Levi Casboult
Ryan Schoenmakers
... and 232 others.
So Boyd's paid $7m to kick fewer goals than Schoenmakers, the league's most maligned player, who been in the VFL all year & only played 6 AFL games. :drunk:

That photo took longer than I expected! Funny that Buddy and Tom are in the same wage bracket eh?

Look, I admire your loyalty, I really do, and I'm not trying to stick the boot in, but its time to wake up and smell the potatos. The longer that you leave petitioning your club to sack Boyd, the worse its going to be for you. You'll never see finals while he stinking up your list.
I couldn’t care less if he stays on our list or not. The fact that the potato destroyed your team in a Grand Final is hilarious. And you obviously can’t believe if like the rest of us. It’s amazing.

So Boyd's paid $7m to kick fewer goals than Schoenmakers, the league's most maligned player, who been in the VFL all year & only played 6 AFL games. :drunk:
That's my point exactly. The Doggies seem unable to accept it and keep deflecting back to a very small window of time when they and Boyd were actually performing quite well. I think they are in the denial stage of grieving the loss of all that treasure.

That's my point exactly. The Doggies seem unable to accept it and keep deflecting back to a very small window of time when they and Boyd were actually performing quite well. I think they are in the denial stage of grieving the loss of all that treasure.
$7m for a 2 game form window. :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back