Players who have no respect for your hard earned

Do you think players should be fined for poor performance?

• Yes - Financial Penalty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - Financial Penalty + Mandatory Ban

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yes - Life Ban

Votes: 21 87.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi.

This is my first ever thread. I didn't want to do a bad one so I waited until I had a great idea.

So.

Don't you hate it how players seem to have no appreciation for your dollars? For example, I remember a time where Jimmy Bartel was in one of his rare patches of great form and I took him to get over 87.5 DT points. What does he do all game? Points around the field like the Fat Controller and never actually does anything. Finished on like 60 something points not even trying. The next week he scored 125 or something. Damn Jimmy.

Then there are times where you take a full forward to kick 3 goals at stupid odds because Bet365 know nothing about footy and the guy decides this week is the week he is gonna lead 100m up the ground and be the assist guy.

There are so many more examples, the guy who you are on for over X possessions and decides this is the week that a slow jog pushes his O2 limits and he needs 45 mins on the pine to recover.

How about the teams that are unders all season long who have a shootout. In the rain.

These people get paid every week regardless of whether they perform or not and it is wrong.

I don't deserve to go into debt because I placed faith in a professional to kick between the big bloody sticks.

I think that players should have weekly KPIs directly reflected back to their player props for that week with fines imposed for falling short. If we lose - they lose.

Anyone who bets on NBA knows EXACTLY what I'm talking about here.

Gamble responsibly. Also I need money.

Thanks,

Bye
I think you've totally lost perspective on what football is.

Serious question to the OP. Is playing the line a sensible strategy, or should i spread my bets over some multis?

Serious question to the OP. Is playing the line a sensible strategy, or should i spread my bets over some multis?

Great question. I definitely load up on multis. The reward is so much better when its 500-1 odds compared to a single bet at 1.87 or 1.90 or 1.92.

(Although my 500-1 multis often feel like they should be 1.87 given how good I always get it in. Its just these one or two players who have no consideration for honest punters trying to get out of debt).

Like the time I backed Patrick Dangerfield for the Brownlow and the campaigner didn't win then just FOUR YEARS LATER the campaignerface goes and sets a new ******* record polling record!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

I feel you bro. What a bloody dollars tease.

What about when you take an over player prop. It's ev++++++. Got on at good odds. Odds were then crunched in. The majesty of your gambling skills are confirmed by the market.

Then the squib gets injured in the first quarter! Get an injection, restrap and then strap on a pair and get back out there FFS!

What about when you take an over player prop. It's ev++++++. Got on at good odds. Odds were then crunched in. The majesty of your gambling skills are confirmed by the market.

Then the squib gets injured in the first quarter! Get an injection, restrap and then strap on a pair and get back out there FFS!

Story of my goddamn life

Surely Dane Swan in 2010 and Chris Judd in 2011. Where's my chocolate apology cake!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate had Goddard to get 25+ touches. Last leg of the multi had 19 at half time then proceeded to only manage another 5 for the game.

Back