Players you are surprised are still on an AFL list

Remove this Banner Ad

It is relevant now. He is terrible.
after last weeks game I think you are right. He just looked like he didn’t have the pace or awareness for AFL. In his defence however it appears he had no role in the midfield and he is obviously no half forward. Maybe they thought he could be a defensive forward but he just doesn’t do enough. I’ll be shocked if he’s in this week

Gary Rohan. Shocked to see him still on Geelong's list and playing a lot.
An ultimate example a footballer who on paper is a star but in reality, isn't quite.
And yet he’s kicked 15 goals this season. He doesn’t amass big possession numbers

Superb 2013, but never repeated those feats and seemed to lose his agility.
Never quite seemed fit again.

I remember the year before he left you guys, he played a ripper finals game where he was just about BOG. Daniel motlop was almost the same, could look like the best player in the comp one week then absolutely invisible the next

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brad Ebert. Not saying he's bad but feels like he's been playing AFL forever. A player you almost never hear anybody talk about. Not underrated, overrated, or even rated. He just exists.

Some major concussion issues in recent years. Someone should make a call, but he's back in again this week...

Tom Campbell has gone from Bulldogs to Roos and now the Saints , has he cracked 50 games yet?

Tom Campbell has gone from Bulldogs to Roos and now the Saints , has he cracked 50 games yet?
One of the best blokes in football. Glad he got another year in the system

Remove this Banner Ad

Back