Players you are surprised are still on an AFL list

Remove this Banner Ad

Travis Colyer

from our mob
Caddy,Castagna,Aarts:'(:'(:'( enuff already
Shaun Higgins still getting a run ?
Stefan Martin:oops:WTF

I know all of that but I mean what's the go for 2022?
Goldsack's now officially retired (again) and is a full-time coach. It was part of the loophole for managing the off-field soft cap (similar to Tom Lynch) where he was rookie listed last year to keep his wage out of the soft cap. Now that Voss and Schofield have moved on, there's room in the off-field cap

Tom Campbell, Majak Daw and Jack Hombsch.

Best 22 in a regular top 4 team, not a star but hardly surprising to be on an AFL list, he's clearly at the standard.

Plenty of bog average players play above themselves/have their weaknesses papered over by playing in a good team with a strong supporting cast around them.

Kolo is OK. Up to the mark, but very replaceable and would not to be surprised to see him off the Geelong list in a couple of years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All from Richmond -
Matt Parker, Jason Castagna, Jake Aarts

All from Richmond -
Matt Parker, Jason Castagna, Jake Aarts
Not only is Castagna on a list, but he's a triple premiership player, which would have somebody who doesn't know any better thinking he's one of the all time greats. The absolute poster boy for the 'you can't use premierships when comparing the merits of individual players' argument.

Not only is Castagna on a list, but he's a triple premiership player, which would have somebody who doesn't know any better thinking he's one of the all time greats. The absolute poster boy for the 'you can't use premierships when comparing the merits of individual players' argument.
Dude very almost won a Norm Smith as well.

Says something how bad GWS were that day.

Richmond's most below average player for me.

Jack Silvagni, Lochie Plowman, Joel Smith, Liam Jones, Jack Petruccelle, Zac Guthrie,

Billy Frampton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back