Players you are surprised are still on an AFL list

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Silvagni, he can mark but that's about it. A terrible shot for goal and falls over too much.
I don't see his value to the team.
He could re-invent himself as a backman if he bulked up a bit.
I think you’re way too harsh on Silvagni. He is more than serviceable. In fact, I think he would be many clubs’ best 22

Fun exercise, early on in the morning - 1 player from every side:

Adelaide: Billy Frampton
Brisbane: Ryan Lester
Carlton: Jack Newnes
Collingwood: Mason Cox
Essendon: Tom Cutler
Fremantle: Ethan Hughes
Geelong: Luke f*cking Dahlhaus
GC: Charlie Constable
GWS: Jarrod Brander
Hawthorn: Kyle Hartigan
Melbourne: Mitch Brown
North: Aiden Bonar
Port: Trent McKenzie
Richmond: Will Martyn
St Kilda: Dan Hannebery
Sydney: Lewis Taylor
West Coast: Patrick Naish
Bulldogs: Josh Schache
Wow, didn’t realise Lewis Taylor was still around

Fun exercise, early on in the morning - 1 player from every side:

Adelaide: Billy Frampton
Brisbane: Ryan Lester
Carlton: Jack Newnes
Collingwood: Mason Cox
Essendon: Tom Cutler
Fremantle: Ethan Hughes
Geelong: Luke f*cking Dahlhaus
GC: Charlie Constable
GWS: Jarrod Brander
Hawthorn: Kyle Hartigan
Melbourne: Mitch Brown
North: Aiden Bonar
Port: Trent McKenzie
Richmond: Will Martyn
St Kilda: Dan Hannebery
Sydney: Lewis Taylor
West Coast: Patrick Naish
Bulldogs: Josh Schache
Naish has been good for West Coast, Bonar is young, Constable is also pretty young and both talented.

Naish has been good for West Coast, Bonar is young, Constable is also pretty young and both talented.

Naish has been a massive surprise, and was only in here early on - but would definitely be taken out given his form thus far.

Bonar is useless lol, and is always injured and has displayed nothing to show he should be getting a game at a Bottom 4 side (his own supporter base on BF aren't that keen on him either, lol).

Constable had glimpses at Geelong, but when you compare him to others we picked from that draft - L. Fogarty, T. Kelly, Miers -, he's really gone nowhere and has displayed too many deficiencies to make it at AFL level (can only play inside mid, can't play more than 55% game time and still has the body of a draftee).

Pretty confident on Bonar and Constable not making it given the above, but Naish has been a big surprise and reckon he could definitely get a new contract come end of the year.

Wow, didn’t realise Lewis Taylor was still around
Doing fairly well in the VFL too. Talent is there but think his work ethic or tank isn't up to AFL standard

Jake Melksham

Not a current day player but the fact that Jack Watts lasted as long as he did was nothing short of mind boggling. I knew about seeing him for 1 season that he wasn't gonna make it but because Melbourne kept having new coaches they all wanted their chance to get him to realise his potential.

But all in all when he got traded to Port I simply couldn't believe that many dees fans actually thought we'd 'rue the decision to trade him away'. Those people should really be ashamed of themselves and re-assess their knowledge of football. Not only did we trade Watts, we pick up Bailey Fritsch with the pick that we received (pick 31) who wins us a grand final.

It was silly that he lasted as long as he did.

Mason Wood.
Genuinely thought the covid list reductions had finished him off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another nomination for Keefe. Shocking footballer.

Harry Himmelberg goes under the radar as a pretty poor player. Most weeks just kicks his one goal, otherwise selfish and dumb. Front runner.

Jonathon Ceglar
Zaine Cordy
Jamie Cripps
Ed Curnow
Majak Daw
Cam Ellis-Yolman
Jarryn Geary
Jason Johannison
Tom Lynch (North Melbourne)
Sam Reid

Amazed to see Tom Campbell out there tonight for St Kilda.

Jake Melksham.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back