Players you are surprised are still on an AFL list

Remove this Banner Ad

?

Playing for Morphetville Park in ammos. Not even playing SANFL.
Haha, my bad. Searched Cats players looking for Tuohy's county of origin in Ireland and Google suggested Gregson was still on their list.

Hence my surprise, misguided as it turned out to be. Thanks for so gently calling me a dickhead Tubbs :).

Sean Darcy and Jeremy McGovern. How they pass the skin fold test is beyond me.

Sean Darcy and Jeremy McGovern. How they pass the skin fold test is beyond me.
Darcy is probably the second best ruck in the game...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joel Hamling. Thought he was/is a decent player, but can’t actually remember the last time he played.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Could have sworn the commentators stuffed up again and called Ben Brown "Mitch".

But lo and behold Mitch Brown is on a list, and the reigning premiers list too. Bloody hell, 12 years in the system for less than 80 games.

Got to respect the career tbh, Noodle arm Mitch, played some crackers for us.
Plenty of respect for his career from this corner. No issues with him at Geelong. Thought he was a victim of not looking like he goes hard and that developing into opinions that he was soft.

Always had the skills, first round draft pick, lots of injuries in the early part of his career but stuck at it. And has kept at it after two delistings, a season in the VFL with Sandy, resurrection in the top-up year with the Bombers and now on the list of the reigning premiers. Albeit as injury cover.

Marcus Adams.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back