Multiplat PUBG: Playerunknown's Battlegrounds - survival first/third person shooter

Remove this Banner Ad

Managed to win my 2nd solo game today, allow me to regale you.

Initial drop; looted 3 houses and saw no one, took car across bridge and camped in dump truck for ages, no one crosses the bridge.

Next circle starts, stay on bridge, someone steals my car, I am now on foot, get into next circle and camp on hill to try shoot person I saw, he goes past but I don't have a good shot so I leave him as to not draw attention.

Next circle is far away, luckily there is an abandoned car near me which I take and hot foot to other side, get shot at at orange X but only car takes damage. Come across shed and hide waiting for next circle, someone appears at the orange dot but I don't shoot because the circle is closing in so I have to risk it and run.

Make it to base of hill, no one around.

Circle cuts me off from getting to the top so have to pop pills and red bull to cross the wall and take damage, come across player on cliff edge shooting down, sneak up closer and kill with UMP on auto, first kill. Loot his gear and get 4x scope and healing. Circle closes perfectly and I am up the top of a hill all alone with the rest down at bottom.

Slowly traverse down cliff without falling too far into next circle. 3 people left.

Spot player proning in open, (I am above so easy shot and he doesn't see me. I wait, no one is shooting him so I 2 shot head shot him from above.

Circle closes again, very risky jump downs, me and 1 guy left, he figures I am above him and hides beneath ledge, 5 minute game of cat and mouse with me taking damage twice but being able to hide and heal with him not being able to do anything about it.

Peak around and finish him with UMP.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.

3 kills total.

storytime.jpg
Hilltop.jpg

Last edited:
Haha squad chicken dinner last night.

Was 6 left, 2v2v2. We had an angle on 2 guys behind a bus shell & we decided to not engage as they were too busy fighting 2 guys in a house. We were in some thick bushes. Bear in mind we were all 20m from each other in a triangle.

Soon enough we literally watched the bus guys lob a made which clipped the bus & landed at their own feet killing them both lol. The house guys were in a panic & 1 came out for whatever reason so he got sprayed by my buddy's silenced ump. 1 left & he had no idea of our location. Then for whatever unknown reason he came and tried to loot his dead buddy (presumably for meds) which gave us a slither of his body to aim at. GG.

Sometimes you just gotta pick your fights!

1st solo win!
Got the last 3 kills of the game all on my expert "screen cap".

This is a few hundred metres to the East of Georgopol containers.
Came up to this circle 4 alive, I approached from the south from the buildings. As I was about to cross the road but still behind a bus shell I saw a guy come up to this tree from the east. I went prone in the grass until he started firing on the guy across the river, know he was distracted I crouch walked up and shot him in the back then took cover behind the tree. Next I almost immediately engaged the guy across the river trying to take cover behind a rock. Took him out without taking damage. Quickly proned and used some boosters, then looted boosters and a nade off the corpse at my feet.
2 guys left, 1 v 1. I could feel my heart pulsing in my throat. Nades, of course! No point dying with a pocket full of nades! First 2 at the tree to the left. Nothing. But enough to make the guy move and I saw him just to the right of the rock, prone in the grass. Last 2 nades out for good measure. 1 right, 1 left. Chicken dinner before the last nade blew!

So good.

eqovV8slYY8MYiDYugF4WNxJdj17XbSDL6JaGzfzq9tISlEDDIvHMhEWrAc06z6VlUxqedlZvlR0oDEkbH006CzaPh-2faKQ4OPGJLrLKZFtfrYCXIGr3-bh9Ye58Gj5CPBWWBGA9X2aYkR8N0xeLkMbUNpa4ZYGpPl55as1-hjJ8XhD8ez6yfrdli6MLAk4FHBgIIRZ93qRDDSH0eqSI1WZKZSUvI8kdwTdz1lWLmHmLl_QolV-jAy-H74WFTm58D8UXOMB3ujLA_FDqj3_WFyrwquW5sNno7hO4nA9F59poOPoGzfVL7cAQCm4KDKvJAwAoMsppn4xPPoLpTlX3bAjtxqIMq0DP1e6XzA4v1-DtN7D6CHR1unw1UmrUY-Im-kZxTosO0WmBOKMRayQhpTubUmWvf77As2v5ZXPJNZ_NFuDsEJ-T4_shgKuKwem8sAr824omBNBSNisgGzXY9cYxuXL2dMut_pA7J8q5ISCdrKCaP0dTfCfg174gIcXIF6lANMTPOxc5p3YxOrF0GJcYPxVRenU-OqSV1R2a53ZA5JA9WxST-JMczAawAWXbnEiKIhEUmDcYoTFggMXuqDUuSVCKHw72m8RwsEf2DeVPD3F02cA=w1278-h959-no

Downloaded during the week - hope to give it a whirl over the weekend. Have a few mates playing it. Apparently squading up can make a big difference haha.

Duo dinner, 7 kills between us. Ended up being a 2 v 1 at the end. We had a fair idea he was in those trees but he had a ghille suit on so damn hard to spot. Chucked a couple of nades to get his blood pressure up. My bud flanked right behind a ridge while he was watching me and clipped him with a Kar98K. This forced him to rotate behind his tree opening up from me to double tap him with the AKM for the win.

YFEhiYPlrvTiRDBFWWmuErnR72MABwMCnUfupbratichGPR-rKzzIvXblRVXnEWys2m_7qdl0tNg9abEyoWBgYdg0GIcvnJBhbaRMN3sXkPOYJpaCwbmI_3ZwhhB5U4QavtTrPBbYnM0Esn8ZvBOfyqEFslk96iHnd3R3v_WRChD34KOinGkzmWmQF_LqJrOVzAt1VSFaxvxQh3PLvU45J_amxZpaZDh0VoAagf_akOkdJkn4j-75fD19TRYndt70BYx95uz3pxgxzDHeKKr25Ivx74ALmkLPvrotmO14nRwX0iIamZis0wMhLy_bNtpI37YtrEyDAKK_qsc_1gdDjHNaVTHjir6dH5BDkqrdzMmvIOFzIBVc-AE2BhACfF8OxOdweIBwK0sgwejKPDdwFcl4R8kynctOzL9Esgqy2naOJvBM2YxPL6aSOdYoItJ51m8fvaFmrstV_8Xes5ij4Lbc2Wmg88VEvayoIZUe1M-9UDSqwBUHy3wfRd1ZLt_vOnrtLnBxisbIFfH_rhV8vkDgfsqfhQNNKy0PBpPurkHBVpB1eIhL5C0iULgU7LpzvzxKl4DVCta5EtRZIuzyx2j_kVjg61-Tc0lfTpcl-AKxu-kGEt4=w1278-h959-no

Last edited:
Also, been playing North America servers tonight.

Ran 500% better than Oceania servers. Bullets hit target, no lagging out with the new frozen player mechanic, no rubber banding, could enter a vehicle on the first press of F, Knockiong players down or kills in 3 or 4 rounds like it should.

5 rounds played, 1 win, 2 top tens (2nd & 10th), 12 kills at 2.40kd.

Played on the weekend and loved it (bar the horrible lag I was getting). Very Hunger Games-esque.

Joked with my mates that a zombie mode would be insane and think this morning saw that they were going to introduce one. Should be mint!

Holy ******* s**t this one was intense.

Duos, and my buddy is roadkilled with over 30 players remaining south of the ruins. I had to investigate and I barely managed to turn on the player who dropped in on me from a ledge above, killed him and secured the hip spray kill at point blank leaving me with maybe 15% hp. Heals.

Moved up to the North edge of Georgopol Hill and camped a bush for a minute, when we spotted an sks guy racing the zone towards me. Waited him out to move towards me to the zone and was just about to fire when his bud appears so I hold fire and the both pass by me 20m away. Decided to ghost them in towards the new zone 30m behind running trees & bushes.
As they crested a rise just west of ruins they engaged another duo so I broke left 20 degrees and watched them slaughter each other. With one eye on the clock I had to prone crawl 40m towards the church at north ruins to the guy that just killed the other 2. Started taking fire about half way so had to get up and sprint towards a wall for cover. Got clipped 4 times and barely made it on 5% hp. Heals.

Next I had to continue east to avoid the zone and I spotted the previous church guy climbing up the the sacrifical alter at north ruins. I had no choice but to rush him and luckily he engaged another player just as I crested the mound. UMP sprayed him at 5m but then immediatly took fire from the south. Quickly proned behind 1 of the altars with 10%hp remaining. Heals, my last ones, boosters too. Approximately 10 players left.

Next zone pretty much on the island triangulated by Roz, the ruins and water town. Had to leave asap to avoid taking zone damage. proned to the river and swam over making it to the island but staying in the water to remain concealed. Lost a few players to the zone. 6 remain. Proned over to the west most point of the island and watched a boat rock in from the east, past me, and swing around to the rocks when the bridge is just 40m north of my position. Problem for them was there was a solo player AND a duo pair all within 10m of their LZ. All hell broke loose.

Watching all the frantic fire I manage to sneak my last nade in ineffectively and also get 1 kill with my AR. 1v1 now and the final circle was in my favour. I had a fair idea where the last guy was so I quickly prone crawled into the new zone concealing myself behind a bush. Had to wait this bloke out but a combination of nerves and zone timings made him sprint out 15m infront of me. Lit him up big time but he managed to get to cover behind the rock in the screenshot. He was lit and probably healing. I had to yolo rush him. I went right, he went left and managed to keep the rock between us momentarily, but that's all she wrote.

Man haven't had the heart pumping so much from a video game for a long long time. Probably since BC2 days.
Feels good man.

MbkIAWHg8iGgC7mhjRmrgNUmgGz2bLuY7jFhO51-jxoBpVcY7TwOJps55KEgM0dFDwA_E09YIS53VtcjcqGzFa-MRM6Fi-XPvI32M09Fw3tgHJDm2uhxi83sPbPN15NbyXBmLmPDnxYhSLRzcmYK6ZRILck7sVaf3Y9uD1yCQxLp0rP3HrEtg_N1uYZ3mrx1XBxZi_rpZId84m7jMhYS77HRX4eLhBZJfDZVJE3SQCSkPgmRmzpnBUqU2sQtOPyG3zCKVlqcpLawmSQcDSYTao93h_gXY40OldfcNuV_Bld6VhZUDrnG6CEkui2Xp3SKkwyqbj17jnl-JJlxEXN3w5iN1rR_Zug2e13qIqZE5bz-ZY9fszcg_dOXdp6nYVkk7afi5RIiEaTjZZOebLw9tWc5lgu5e7-plkdi8COQK104iIYhB_8rpywpmJj22Zo-DgDvE0Ds3dIdC3WSBJcgiC18fam49ubBGIdVW-qbxNz6ENPXuJFCbRkyW0p37K8At8Y-x60MxxoJYjlZZ152WIND_Ep9qEHlJLjZ4vMb2ayqTywnQVsK6GE6VuXZC0Li0ZDXL1CmcC5TMMxk046bfArRtdbXdjcxEfd9Sdsk6CZAWLyv1QbA=w1278-h959-no

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My mate has been playing at 1080p 50fps on an old i7 970 & a gtx960...

My specs aren't the issue, the OS being 32bit is (I know).

Loathe to upgrade due to all the apps and files on the system already, just a hassle to back up and copy everything to a new system so would rather just get a new PC.

In terms of specs my machine is okay, i52500k, 2GB Sapphire OC 7950 for GPU, Antec PSU, decent everything really although the gpu is old now but still runs whatever I throw at it okay. RAM is s**t but that's only cos of the OS.

Loathe to upgrade due to all the apps and files on the system already, just a hassle to back up and copy everything to a new system so would rather just get a new PC.

In terms of specs my machine is okay, i52500k, 2GB Sapphire OC 7950 for GPU, Antec PSU, decent everything really although the gpu is old now but still runs whatever I throw at it okay. RAM is s**t but that's only cos of the OS.
32 bit ouch.

If there ever was a game to make you bite the bullet though this is the one...

This game is a huge hog, will run terribly on that rig. I'm still using a 2500k but think it's probably about time I upgrade. I have a GTX 970 and still only get around 50fps on low settings.

This game is a huge hog, will run terribly on that rig. I'm still using a 2500k but think it's probably about time I upgrade. I have a GTX 970 and still only get around 50fps on low settings.

Too be fair the game is poorly optimised at the moment.

I'm running a 970 too and it tends to run pretty smooth minus the lag issues every now and then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back