Multiplat PUBG: Playerunknown's Battlegrounds - survival first/third person shooter

Remove this Banner Ad

So apparently there will be a stats reset soon. My 8 solo chicken dinners will all be for nothing :( My best is a 9 kill CD.

Really enjoying the squad team play. Had 4 of us hold a bridge again and its so fun having drive bys and trying to blow cars up. We were stuck in the middle and were getting heat from both sides of the bridge. Managed to jump off into the water and swim submerged to safety.

If you guys havent done so already check out the youtube highlights that are put together weekly by dearsomeone. Some really funny things happen that we can all relate to :) This is probably my favourite: The guy at 3:18.... lol

So apparently there will be a stats reset soon. My 8 solo chicken dinners will all be for nothing :( My best is a 9 kill CD.

Really enjoying the squad team play. Had 4 of us hold a bridge again and its so fun having drive bys and trying to blow cars up. We were stuck in the middle and were getting heat from both sides of the bridge. Managed to jump off into the water and swim submerged to safety.

If you guys havent done so already check out the youtube highlights that are put together weekly by dearsomeone. Some really funny things happen that we can all relate to :) This is probably my favourite: The guy at 3:18.... lol

8 Solo wins very impressive. :thumbsu:

Yeah, it says it on all the end game pictures I've posted that you can't see Quiv!
1 win, 2 2nds, 9th and a few false starts..

_PKs7imnQ6SeQFrgXDjHoxk3dUww9HiA5e_INVxQoVpsymSZTg4xZUayH_oT_WxzdWlyBH9Nt-2qFXZvRJu5-tGzUYHqKJlgzY2Q3Am0agw6t0JTCvTI-hR6ZOScT-PDWHovMXyYmqQCEzvTGLPAqGt7PdodWaYwLYaDhyHTahBSRhn1UqDq6xkorWwNRrq_3pCzSelOBaKQZxAg7j-Z9jDOg0_YKjbLVEQdGKEF6sXqpNkFjtsYClXxKOUAJW_7JXzTX6Nre5swZpQ6-hFRaSU86GKGq-IFU13CMTV9LmNWAFjxLdRacNGVPShCenHWDgSz_Ijee8S6T0xO3_ribKyrmGZdGY8A1PXLPPfuquCwRirHl3T-PU7ok0R_TeBFQcc2B_7blzS2eU19CO8CCQryiM211H4nVHv0vJImoTAHXW25kC-eyXLB8xgS_Nov_eA3O332kiRv_n1lLyGATgCX9wKQNV01lJdP0Rs6Y5sIxMB5-WKIfK5CG9pSKv4xMBLHRHbmQ2NsGb9gVHAE9mw8XT_CA_oq6FE7F3cKujZrC8y6h1xoo7_EDa8FicDFOTGclWa8tujtRRkUKu49COK_MSFp6T3f9Kam0tApTuKEtpm-9KOp=w1278-h959-no

Out of curiosity, can anyone else see the image in the above (second) quote or is it just me that can't?

Just started playing this after seeing a lot of the BF1 youtubers playing it the last few months. Man, it gets intense some times, I love a lot of FPS but haven't felt my heart racing like I have when I get to the top ten in this. It can also be goddamn boring and frustrating on occasion, but I'm digging it. Getting much better now on my second day, usually play the 'safe' game and fly out to my own little patch and work my way in but my first win just before was an aborted attempt at bombing for the school. Was beaten to it so I dropped a bit south on the hillsides near two little shacks (about two squares directly south of the school, barely noticeable on the map) and lo and behold a VSS. Moved directly east to the other shack and picked up a Vector FTW (literally). That's all I had for two-thirds of the game. No other items until I got a safely lootable kill. Had a massive, three-way gunfight in the hills, stole someones car, bugged out when I started to get surrounded, raced all the way through the fighting to the quarry which I never see people in, re-grouped to start advancing in the opposite direction, searched frantically for a helmet which I still didn't have, killed the dude in the ghillie suit who was coming to take up my position, advanced with the quarry and the circle to my back and pretty much that was all she wrote as everyone had to come from in front of me. So excited at the end, had to stop playing so I could calm down haha.
18738769_10154747333418391_2341111569280285105_o.jpg

Just started playing this after seeing a lot of the BF1 youtubers playing it the last few months. Man, it gets intense some times, I love a lot of FPS but haven't felt my heart racing like I have when I get to the top ten in this. It can also be goddamn boring and frustrating on occasion, but I'm digging it. Getting much better now on my second day, usually play the 'safe' game and fly out to my own little patch and work my way in but my first win just before was an aborted attempt at bombing for the school. Was beaten to it so I dropped a bit south on the hillsides near two little shacks (about two squares directly south of the school, barely noticeable on the map) and lo and behold a VSS. Moved directly east to the other shack and picked up a Vector FTW (literally). That's all I had for two-thirds of the game. No other items until I got a safely lootable kill. Had a massive, three-way gunfight in the hills, stole someones car, bugged out when I started to get surrounded, raced all the way through the fighting to the quarry which I never see people in, re-grouped to start advancing in the opposite direction, searched frantically for a helmet which I still didn't have, killed the dude in the ghillie suit who was coming to take up my position, advanced with the quarry and the circle to my back and pretty much that was all she wrote as everyone had to come from in front of me. So excited at the end, had to stop playing so I could calm down haha.
18738769_10154747333418391_2341111569280285105_o.jpg
hehe its so good lasting til the end out of ~100 people. I usually play the get to the middle each yellow circle early game and hide until im forced to fight. Just had a chicken dinner tonight with only 57 people but still just as satisfying. With about 30 left had a horrible yellow circle and was constantly racing the blue line and fighting others on the way in which im not that good at. But with a few nice headshots I made it the end where the final guy just seemed to panic and went from prone to strafe running so got an easy final kill. Having about 4 first aid kits and about 6 boosters (pain killers and energy drinks) are so key when racing the blue line. Fortunatley with each kill i was able to get more meds and upgrade my gear so i had 3/3/3 helmet, vest, bag. The only thing i didnt have was a supressor.

Even though the scopes are very handy early to mid game, i find i end up with better results towards the end rolling with a red dot on a rifle for close quarters inside the last 20 peeps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hIurtDf.jpg

FINALLY GOT WIN NUMBER TWO!

My best game yet, thought putting an 8x on an M16 was going to be a disaster. Turns out it was the match winning move, 5 or 6 of those kills were in the final 15 players after I attached the 8x.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back