Multiplat PUBG: Playerunknown's Battlegrounds - survival first/third person shooter

Remove this Banner Ad

Chief badge me please.

2883b125d73aae1d15df763d2572a44e.jpg

0 kills doesn't count, didn't we make that rule at some point gotta be alive and have a kill if it's a squad or duo win ;)
Hard to get kills when the servers are extremely s**t. In the wrong country.

I have only just started playing this, downloaded it via gamepass the other day with Xbox. , 17 games 3 kills lol, I am pretty shyte but i am just learning, i was pretty pumped to get a kill with A gun), one top ten

Just playing solo, I don;t actually mind it, definitely prefer it over over fortnite

was funny, after i downloaded , was trying to get a game in Oce servers, I had no idea the servers were unpopulated or foo*ked or whatevers going on, so trying for over an hour but not getting any games, finally googled and found that i could change servers, lol I knew i prob could but just didnt know how but was looking on wrong screen, so been playing on the NA servers

MY first kill was funny, me and a guy landed in a place with just a couple of buildings, we both ended up in the same place, he had a gun and I had nothing and we were almost face to face, i kind of stood there expecting him to blow my brains out til i saw him fanny arseing around with his gun, trying to reload it i think, so while he standing there doing that i went over n hit him with fists, he went down in a couple of hits, my first kill, not quite how i expected but I had ran into someone who was even more clueless than myself, was prob my 5-6th game, must of been his first, anyway it wasn't glorious or anything, i felt no pride or joy but it was kind of funny

So yeh, i kind of like it, I have no idea what my ping is on the server, when i did actually kill someone, mid range with whatever i gun i had, the shots went where i aimed them so that was a bonus, now to try and get better, I know chicken dinners are the aim, I play a stealthy kind of game where i hardly run into that many people (l dont drop in popululated areas, just small buildings which sometimes sucks cos sometimes I cant even find a gun) til the last few circles where i usually lose most gun battles, or i just even dont even see the guy who has popped me

Hopefully I can better, dunno if i will though but enjoying it so far

I will say its better than trying to throw up buildings to survive Fortnite style, god that used to s**t me

Last edited:
It really has God awful mechanics. Can only presume we in Aus get raped by having access to s**t servers.

I know how to aim in a game but I rarely get any actual hits.

Got a kill in a game and I hadn't fired a bullet in ages, can only presume the grenade I unintentionally threw a metre actually landed on some poor fool having a nap.

0 kills doesn't count, didn't we make that rule at some point gotta be alive and have a kill if it's a squad or duo win ;)

Like this? :)

IMG_5be33e9c-db02-4d0a-b32d-d0b14be6fb44.png

Two 2nd finishes today, I don't think I'm ever going to get my first chicken dinner.....
You'll breakthrough eventually. Took me A LOT of 2nd place finishes until I got my first solo dinner and I followed that up immediately with a second. Not at all a regular thing for me now either (solo dinners), but I've only just started playing squads with some work mates again now that you can get local games again.

Unless you're really skilled at the combat or you're very good at the strategy (mostly positioning and knowing when to take a fight) the final few circles can just come down to luck. But what's that old adage? "The more I practice, the luckier I get."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really getting back into PUBG on PC. Heaps better now that Vikendi is out and a lot less hackers in the servers.

I'm also running at around 16% percent win rate over 110 games which is nice :cool:

You'll breakthrough eventually. Took me A LOT of 2nd place finishes until I got my first solo dinner and I followed that up immediately with a second. Not at all a regular thing for me now either (solo dinners), but I've only just started playing squads with some work mates again now that you can get local games again.

Unless you're really skilled at the combat or you're very good at the strategy (mostly positioning and knowing when to take a fight) the final few circles can just come down to luck. But what's that old adage? "The more I practice, the luckier I get."

Thanks. I’m slowly getting better, but it’s so close, but so far at times trying to get that first win. I think i have identified a few areas I need to practice on, but it’ll just take time.

******* frustrating though.....

Lol I am still pretty s**t, getting better at picking my gear, just hopeless at nailing people though

I think i might blame it on ping

I think my machine doesn’t help, needs a major upgrade.

It takes a while to get good with the different weapons. I had a very enjoyable game with the SKS last night, never really had any luck with it until then - but a couple of kills and a few firefights later, I am liking it.

Its a frustrating, i have played quite a few games now and sometimes i think i am getting worse, for the life of me just cannot win a 1v1, only if i get the jump on some poor unsuspecting soul, i almost feel sorry for them that i have ended their game, doesn't happen too often though that i get a kill so people really havent got much to worry about

I keep plugging on though in the hope it will just come together

I am on Xbox, getting better at fumbling through my inventory now but thats about it

Its a frustrating, i have played quite a few games now and sometimes i think i am getting worse, for the life of me just cannot win a 1v1, only if i get the jump on some poor unsuspecting soul, i almost feel sorry for them that i have ended their game, doesn't happen too often though that i get a kill so people really havent got much to worry about

I keep plugging on though in the hope it will just come together

I am on Xbox, getting better at fumbling through my inventory now but thats about it

It takes a lot of practice.... Spend some time in training, just setup at the range and work out for each weapon what it takes to hit a target.

Then you have to learn to check where you are at. I lost the opportunity to win my first chicken dinner a while back by not realising my main weapon was out of ammo. Completely.... So I charged in for the final kill, only to realise WTF ?? Promptly went prone, then threw a smoke grenade at him (not a stun, Molotov or frag) and then gave away my position by firing into a slight incline, when I should have crouched and quickly killed him... Every single thing I did was wrong, because in the panic of only two left, I wasn’t thinking straight....

It’s just practice. I’m better, but not great at distance marksmanship, unless I am stationary. Which I have to fix. As they hit me more often when I don’t move, than I do when they do move....

Yeh i spent a little bit of time in practice but prob not enough

To start off with my biggest problem was forgetting to change from single shot to burst/auto, I dont know how many times i died trying to kill someone with assault rifle/machine gun firing off one shot at a time lol

I just was having a game just then , got an early kill with the vector, extended mags so much better, had a 2nd guy in my sights, he didnt know i was there, pretty pumped i was going to get 2 early quick kills, game froze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back