Multiplat PUBG: Playerunknown's Battlegrounds - survival first/third person shooter

Remove this Banner Ad

The cheaters are making there way back ... was playing DUO and my team got shredded from 200m with an M416 ... 6 consecutive headshots

Remove the ability to make real money from selling in-game items and I imagine the hacking would go down considerably. How much of a cut do PUBG creators/publishers get from the marketplace? What would they be giving up?

people aren't hacking for a chance at pants that sell for 4 cents and the professional bp farmers don't sell their stuff via steam anyway so the creators get nothing

After playing it on xbox s, the frame rate really drops more than on the xbox x. Also noticed the textures take forever to load in on the older xbox. They've loaded in while you're in the air on the X, yet the old box you can glitch through walls at the start. Still have the server drop outs, and rubber banding when lot of people are alive late.. but game is a lot smoother on the newer machine from the client side.

Servers are still over loaded IMO

I've copped too many of these lately too. Time to get out of 3rd person & into 1st person where the hacking is a fraction of the issue...

Is first person on a different server? You can't swap between in game?

Is first person on a different server? You can't swap between in game?

You can go into first person view in third person game mode but not the other way round, in fpp you are locked to fpp once you hit the ground

Hiding in a church stairwell with no windows in sight and a guy kills me through the walls with a Kar98 from 300m away

Serves you right bloody camper :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Xbox Patch #4

Xbox players,

Thank you for your enthusiastic feedback and support as we transitioned into 2018.

The team has been working diligently to elevate the overall player experience, as well as listen and react to our community feedback.

Below you will find quality of life fixes, as well as our efforts to resolve known memory crashes, and incremental improvements to performance.

Given the complexity of some of the crashes that have been logged, we know there is still work remaining in order for us to reproduce and address all remaining issues. Crash fixes, like all areas of the game, will be something we continue to improve upon as part of our Xbox Game Preview roadmap.

Gameplay

• Aim acceleration can now be adjusted by players via in-game option
  • Player weapon damage has been increased against vehicles. We will continue to monitor player feedback and telemetry and make further balancing adjustments as needed in future updates
  • FPP Solo matchmaking queue will be made available for NA/EU/and Oceanic servers. We will open other modes within those regions as concurrency allows
  • Fixed an issue that caused indoor lighting and shadows to appear too dark and blueish
  • Analog stick acceleration added while exiting the plane and while parachuting

Optimization

• PhysX performance enhancements
  • Server FPS slightly increased
  • Client FPS slightly increased
  • Some VFX received slight optimizations

Option

• Music on/off option added

Bug fixes

• Addressed a number of known crashes
  • Fixed a UI issue that occurred when multiple players attempted to loot from the same source

Xbox Patch #4

Xbox players,

Thank you for your enthusiastic feedback and support as we transitioned into 2018.

The team has been working diligently to elevate the overall player experience, as well as listen and react to our community feedback.

Below you will find quality of life fixes, as well as our efforts to resolve known memory crashes, and incremental improvements to performance.

Given the complexity of some of the crashes that have been logged, we know there is still work remaining in order for us to reproduce and address all remaining issues. Crash fixes, like all areas of the game, will be something we continue to improve upon as part of our Xbox Game Preview roadmap.

Gameplay

• Aim acceleration can now be adjusted by players via in-game option
  • Player weapon damage has been increased against vehicles. We will continue to monitor player feedback and telemetry and make further balancing adjustments as needed in future updates
  • FPP Solo matchmaking queue will be made available for NA/EU/and Oceanic servers. We will open other modes within those regions as concurrency allows
  • Fixed an issue that caused indoor lighting and shadows to appear too dark and blueish
  • Analog stick acceleration added while exiting the plane and while parachuting

Optimization

• PhysX performance enhancements
  • Server FPS slightly increased
  • Client FPS slightly increased
  • Some VFX received slight optimizations

Option

• Music on/off option added

Bug fixes

• Addressed a number of known crashes
  • Fixed a UI issue that occurred when multiple players attempted to loot from the same source

I don't see anything about entering a car and the car exploding straight away because only campaigners drive cars.

I don't see anything about entering a car and the car exploding straight away because only campaigners drive cars.

I gather they are a little problematic on console due to aiming being difficult, but they are still a pretty damn essential element of the game...

Hackers (mostly Chinese) are completely ruining this game.

Come across them almost every game at the moment.

One match me and a mate both died instantly to a hacker and before the deathcam timed out it showed him instant 180ing another player.

Other times I can be 3rd personing (I am pleb) someone round a corner, they will no joke, be running down a hill towards me, as I approach the corner they will stop and aim at my corner before they can see me and shoot 3 times the instant I peek.

Something needs to be done.

I gather they are a little problematic on console due to aiming being difficult, but they are still a pretty damn essential element of the game...

To me I'd say it's fine I mean if you stick to cover you'll be able to defend yourself as it's hard to kill someone with a car when they are right next to a tree and if the zone shrinks to a hill with lots of trees a car is going to do you no good really I think any complaints about cars in the console version are over the top.

M4 straight up laser

Scar has the lowest velocity and fire rate of the ar's

M416 M4 Scar then AKpoo

I'm finding more love for the M4 even on single fire, spam that fire button. Shame can only put 4X scope on it now though.

M416 M4 Scar then AKpoo

I'm finding more love for the M4 even on single fire, spam that fire button. Shame can only put 4X scope on it now though.

M16 is the 4x gun
M4 is the full auto one

Remove this Banner Ad

Back