Multiplat PUBG: Playerunknown's Battlegrounds - survival first/third person shooter

Remove this Banner Ad

OK this might seem weird but I have just death cammed a guy and there is an extra shot in the video.

I fired and hit once with my SKS, he runs around the other side of the house. He stops, then there is another SKS shot from my direction. I didn't fire or hear anyone else fire that shot.

He then immediately runs back around and nails me exactly where I was crouched.

REALLY weird.

Really REALLY weird.

OK this might seem weird but I have just death cammed a guy and there is an extra shot in the video.

I fired and hit once with my SKS, he runs around the other side of the house. He stops, then there is another SKS shot from my direction. I didn't fire or hear anyone else fire that shot.

He then immediately runs back around and nails me exactly where I was crouched.

REALLY weird.

Really REALLY weird.
Go to the replay and see if there was another bro shooting at you

Go to the replay and see if there was another bro shooting at you
I didn't fire the shot and I didn't hear anyone fire the shot.

I don't record videos - just look at death cam. Don't know how this replay thing works and given the game crashes whenever I sneeze I don't want to add vid recording to the load.

I didn't fire the shot and I didn't hear anyone fire the shot.

I don't record videos - just look at death cam. Don't know how this replay thing works and given the game crashes whenever I sneeze I don't want to add vid recording to the load.

Death cam is notoriously unreliable think of it as a general idea rather than a realistic replay

new ways to report cheaters and paid crates....

Players, as we have said on numerous occasions, we are committed to creating a fair play environment in PUBG and are always looking for ways to decrease the amount of active cheats and their users. As part of our latest efforts in this direction, we are adding a new way to report suspected cheaters in-game. Starting with the current test build (once the testing is complete, this feature will be moved to the live servers as well), you will be able to report players directly from the replay feature of our game. This means that you no longer need to be killed by a suspected cheater for you to be able to use the in-game reporting tool. We encourage you to use the replay report tool as it is an effective and efficient way of making us aware of the players who are undermining your enjoyment of the game. Please refer to the patch notes below for a more detailed explanation of how to use the new in-game report feature.

Added two new crates (free / paid)
  • You can open the paid crate box with the Early Bird key which is purchasable in Steam market

and obviously someone from redbull had a word

Item
  • Changed the design of the energy drink

Would someone be a darl and copy the patch notes in here for me please? :)

Players, as we have said on numerous occasions, we are committed to creating a fair play environment in PUBG and are always looking for ways to decrease the amount of active cheats and their users. As part of our latest efforts in this direction, we are adding a new way to report suspected cheaters in-game. Starting with the current test build (once the testing is complete, this feature will be moved to the live servers as well), you will be able to report players directly from the replay feature of our game. This means that you no longer need to be killed by a suspected cheater for you to be able to use the in-game reporting tool. We encourage you to use the replay report tool as it is an effective and efficient way of making us aware of the players who are undermining your enjoyment of the game. Please refer to the patch notes below for a more detailed explanation of how to use the new in-game report feature.

We have continued to stabilize the game performance since the 1.0 release. We will be tweaking a few things to improve the performance of the game without comprising any gameplay elements. For example, in this test build, we have reduced the visible distance while in the air - this will improve the performance of the server and client in the beginning of the match. We plan to make small changes to the starting islands too in order to achieve similar goals.

We will also be testing the new crate system with two new crates. We know some of you have been looking forward to this. One crate will be free to open and the other one will require a key. Every test server user will be granted 100 000 BP and 6 Early Bird keys (the new unified PUBG crate key that can open Desperado and Gamescom crates), so that they can test the new crates and the items within. Each time you spend BP to get a crate, you will get one of the 4 available crates. There will be a much higher chance of getting one of the two new ones. You can see the exact percentage values below. The BP value, the new items and the keys won’t be transferred to live accounts. They are granted purely for the purpose of testing, to make sure that everything stays stable once the test build is moved to the live servers. As always, all our crate items are purely cosmetic in nature and provide no gameplay advantage.

Please read the detailed patch notes below to learn about these and other changes and fixes included in the current test build and please keep providing your valuable feedback on our forums: https://forums.playbattlegrounds.com/forum/40-test-server/

Once the test build is found to be stable enough, the current patch will be moved to the live servers. Live server update schedule will be announced later on.

World
  • Added more objects around La Bendita on Miramar to increase the amount of cover

Gameplay
  • Reduced the visible distance when parachuting down in order to test the optimization of server and client performance at the early phases of the game

Item
  • Changed the design of the energy drink

UI/UX
  • Adjusted the squad team colors (players 1~4) to better reflect their callout names (yellow, orange, blue, green)
    • Adjusted squad team colors to make them more consistent between different colorblind options
  • Added a function where a player can select more detailed criteria for the “Cheating” category in the in-game report tool
    • You can choose multiple items or you can just report without selecting any of them

Replays
  • While player’s nameplate is on (H key), now you can check the current weapon of that player by pressing G key
  • Added report button in replay
    • Report button pops up when pressing RMB on the player list (TAB key)
    • While observing / following mode, report button appears on the timeline (J key)
  • Added a care package icon changing effect according to the status
    • The icon will be different when the care package is falling and looted by other players
  • Adjusted replay system so that now a player can watch the replay without extra delay in the following cases
    • Solo mode
    • When the player won the match
    • When all teammates are eliminated

Bug Fixes
  • Fixed the issue where when a player lands from the plane the position of character teleports intermittently
  • Fixed the issue where character animation is frozen when rejoining after a crash
  • Fixed the issue where the red zone disappears instantly after it formed
  • Fixed the issue where some vehicles spawned on Miramar are stuck to an object and unable to move
  • Fixed the issue where a player sometimes couldn’t pass through a door even though it was open
  • Fixed the issue where mouse cursor would disappear on a replay map
  • Fixed the issue where when replay and death cam were played, the crosshair was bouncing
  • Fixed the issue where the falling speed meter text was showing abnormally in Portuguese

b633c7d36777aaad861a2046e36d786232be46f0.jpg

New Contents
  • Added two new crates (free / paid)
    • You can open the paid crate box with the Early Bird key which is purchasable in Steam market
  • In order to test the stability, 100,000 BP and 6 keys will be granted to each account (test server only)
  • The below chart shows the crate box drop rate
    • The new free/paid crate box has a 40% drop rate and the previous crate boxes(Wanderer and Survivor) have a 10% drop rate
    • DESPERADO (new paid crate box) : 40%
    • BIKER (new free crate box) : 40%
    • Wanderer : 10%
    • Survivor : 10%

• The below chart shows the individual drop rate per item that can be earned through the new free/paid crate boxes. (displayed down to two decimal places)

• DESPERADO items
    • Sleeveless Turtleneck Top (Gray) : 8.00%
    • Leather Boots (Black) : 8.00%
    • Punk Knuckle Gloves (Black) : 7.50%
    • Baggy Pants (Black) : 7.50%
    • Striped Tank-top : 7.50%
    • Wide Pants (Red) : 7.50%
    • Punk Knuckle Gloves (Red) : 7.00%
    • Sleeveless Turtleneck (Black) : 7.00%
    • Baggy Pants (Brown) : 5.00%
    • Long Leather Boots (Brown) : 5.00%
    • Striped Shirt (Gray) : 5.00%
    • Beanie (Brown) : 5.00%
    • Horn-rimmed Glasses (Black) : 4.50%
    • Training Pants (Light Blue) : 4.50%
    • Leather Boots (Brown) : 4.50%
    • Horn-rimmed Glasses (Brown) : 2.50%
    • Aviator Sunglasses : 1.30%
    • Checkered Jacket : 1.30%
    • Long-sleeved Leather Shirt : 0.60%
    • Leather Hoodie (Black) : 0.32%
    • Leather Hoodie (White) : 0.32%
    • Cloth Mask (Leopard) : 0.16%

• BIKER items
    • Long-sleeved T-shirt (Red) : 15.00%
    • School Shoes (Brown) : 15.00%
    • Raglan shirt : 10.00%
    • T-shirt (Pink striped) : 10.00%
    • Polka Dot T-shirt : 10.00%
    • Dirty Long-sleeved T-shirt : 10.00%
    • School Shoes (Black) : 5.00%
    • Skinny Jeans (Khaki) : 5.00%
    • Gas Mask (Half) : 4.50%
    • Beanie (Gray) : 4.50%
    • Sleeveless Turtleneck (Red) : 4.50%
    • Skinny Jeans (Pink) : 2.50%
    • Patrol Cap (Brown) : 1.20%
    • Sleeveless Turtleneck (Gray Striped) : 1.20%
    • Patrol Cap (Gray) : 0.40%
    • Biker Pants (Black) : 0.40%
    • Floral Shirt (White) : 0.26%
    • Sneakers (Black) : 0.26%
    • Padded Jacket (Purple) : 0.06%
    • Princess Power Tank-top : 0.06%
    • Floral Shirt (Black) : 0.05%
    • Biker Pants (Gray) : 0.05%
    • Aviator Goggles : 0.03%
    • Sleeveless Biker Jacket (Brown) : 0.01%
    • Sleeveless Biker Jacket (Black) : 0.01%
    • Cloth Mask (Checkered) : 0.01%

Love playing 5 duos in which I am not given a team mate. Thanks game.

Join the bigfooty steam group always a few people playing, better than hoping for a decent rando

also apparently the pubg reddit has a good discord for finding groups

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They got on top of the cheating for a while there but it's back to being extremely rampant again. Gonna have a break until they sort it out again.

was reading on reddit this morning seems they did another wave of bans and battle eye is picking up the latest cheats

chicken dinner.jpg

First one in ages. First Solo FPP chicken dinner too.

Started Yaz police station, too much fighting in Yaz so went east instead of west initially, circle was sunken west/Roz east. Bolted across circle in a buggy, set up in garage south-east corner of sunken. Circle came to me and so did the players, didn't get a kill until 15 left alive.

FINALLY! Finally got my first chicken dinner. Two in fact!!

First one, I was playing squad and was killed in the first five mins but the team went on to win. The second one was on the same night, a few games later. 3-man squad and I got pipped right at the end but we went on to win.

I was carried but I'll take it still haha.

26828572_790609001150279_1114714225_o.jpg

26829583_790608997816946_1265087660_o.jpg

FINALLY! Finally got my first chicken dinner. Two in fact!!

First one, I was playing squad and was killed in the first five mins but the team went on to win. The second one was on the same night, a few games later. 3-man squad and I got pipped right at the end but we went on to win.

I was carried but I'll take it still haha.

26828572_790609001150279_1114714225_o.jpg

26829583_790608997816946_1265087660_o.jpg

Only get a badge if you are alive at the end :p

Had a squad game last night. My team died in the first 5 minutes. I made it to the final circle which consisted of two teams of 4 and myself. I was lying in the wheat field in my ghillie suit so they couldn’t see me and lay there while the two squads had their fight. Came down to me vs 3. I downed 2 and was killed by the 3rd. Almost pulled off the miracle clutch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back