Multiplat PUBG: Playerunknown's Battlegrounds - survival first/third person shooter

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh sure I COULD find better things to spend my time on...

99B4F614B7EDF7C8E62F5BEB8988D0C41972E8D3

Hens Hall

Club Legend
Aug 17, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Got to top 4 last night and sprayed a guy and got him hopping around. I went to flank but he spotted me and the next thing is I'm dead.

Watched the replay and I'll own up for some poor shooting in the first instance but the way he got me was so dodgy. Barely any recoil and ultra fast shooting. I had no chance.

Reported his arse but really annoying.

Sep 10, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Al-Nassr FC
Are there any hacks that lets you see through smoke? I came second to a player who threw smoke between our trees, ran away from his tree and shot me from the other side of the smoke. In the replay the smoke didn't come up on his end. I fired some shots through the smoke too but just blind ones, with him he zero'd on me and took me out.

Are there any hacks that lets you see through smoke? I came second to a player who threw smoke between our trees, ran away from his tree and shot me from the other side of the smoke. In the replay the smoke didn't come up on his end. I fired some shots through the smoke too but just blind ones, with him he zero'd on me and took me out.

most likely it doesn't render in if you get far enough away/are using a glorified toaster to run the game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maddo11

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 17, 2010
AFL Club
Sydney
Just can' get the win.

Had a s**t load of 2nds and 3rds with the squad.

We finish top 10 nearly 60% of the time but my shooting in this game is horrible.

I found that playing a few hours of solos where you just drop in the hottest parts of the map and just try for kills improved my aim dramatically. If you're spending 20 minutes without getting in a gunfight only to die in the top handful then your aim will probably not improve much

I found that playing a few hours of solos where you just drop in the hottest parts of the map and just try for kills improved my aim dramatically. If you're spending 20 minutes without getting in a gunfight only to die in the top handful then your aim will probably not improve much

This Michaels i spent weeks only dropping school or military in solos. Need to start doing that again in fpp

This Michaels i spent weeks only dropping school or military in solos. Need to start doing that again in fpp

Good advice, will take this approach when I get on next!

Back