Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger08

Premiership Player
Nov 14, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Boys underperform girls in basically every academic criteria but what are we worrying about in the great woke state of Victoria? Sexist playgrounds. Lol..

How about encouraging more girls to keep playing soccer and basketball etc and focus on the disproportionate number of boys who can't read and write..

Boys underperform girls in basically every academic criteria but what are we worrying about in the great woke state of Victoria? Sexist playgrounds. Lol..

How about encouraging more girls to keep playing soccer and basketball etc and focus on the disproportionate number of boys who can't read and write..

“Older playgrounds are more sexist” was my favourite bit

Yeah this.

I tried talking about mens health and education and certain posters reacted like I was an MRA or something.

There is a possibility of sexist learning structures in the classroom that favour girls. More verbal questions or quiet sitting time. That sort of thing should be looked at at some stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back