Game Day Playing the Pawar - Round 9 at Blunnie - the fortress. Saturday, 14:10 AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'm doing this so that you don't have to.

It might get messy in here - this is not a thread for the soft hearted nor those that shirk at the site of blood. We all had this penned in for a win at the start of the season (in ink). We know our way around Bunnie like the back of our hands and with our late 2021 resurgance, this was as good as in the bag.

Somehow, that isn't how it looks now. And yet here we are. Faith remains.

1652450508886.png

Oh it's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it...

We care a lot. Really.

Last edited:
The Weeknd Snl GIF by Zack Kantor

A quick calculation by the Syncatron 2000 down at Clayton near where I used to occasionally roll up for work suggests that North might be able to accelerate enough particles to overcome the tarpies if they only can muster sufficient kinetic energy without the presence of their most powerful proton and heavy particle cyclic accelerator, also known as JHF.

An unlikely victory will largely rely on whether or not the necessary pre-acceleration can be realized by a chain of other accelerator structures, such as a livened LDU, Jed and up Tommy P in the midfield being fed by CCJ and Goldy, the return of Larkey and with Zurhaar, boyant following his mark of the year last week. There will also be an input of vitality from the dual-Curtis cyclotron's acting in sync with Flynn and Sleevo. At the other end we need LMac and Corr to apply de-generation devices such as wigglers and undulators to stir up the oppo forwards resulting in a partial loss of scoring opportunity due to a radical deflection of particles as the ball comes into the defensive 50 meter arc, and pushing it back out around the perimiter of the round cornered polygon known locally as Blundstone arena for Scott or Young to launch an emission of synchrotron radiation to the leading forwards.

Putting it all together with the injection of a spray or two from the coach should theortically be enough for the field strength of the dipole magnets to be sufficiently increased as to develop enough energy for North to score 64 points, while keeping the tarpies to under 55.

1652452426685.png

Syncatron 2000 says North by 9 points or more (but less than 16).

Last edited:
And before I hit the sack, here's something to inspire or to incite a reaction in North Melbourne supporters everywhere (most likely, with symptoms similar to shingles or whooping cough). This is mainly for hilly...

1652454542956.png

If... A Chinese warship can sail aggressively through international waters off the west coast of Australia during an election campaign

Then... There is no reason why a totally unrelated event could occur in a different part of the country that has nothing to do with the ship, the election or even water. And that event might even be a win to North Melbourne.

Lastly, as he won't be going anywhere, this is for Gasometer to think about as we are kicking all of those sweet juicy goals (the chicken portions cooked with the colonel's special recipe of 11 secret herbs and spices) and a smattering of behinds (represented by the chips). Note there is no mashed potato dipicted (as that will only be posted by Nate7 if we do pull it off).

1652454761894.png

Last edited:
Game is at 2:10pm, isn't it?

Or are we just not expecting us to turn up until the second quarter?
Game starts at 2:10. The original thread title that showed 2:40 was for when the bus carrying the North players was due to arrive at the ground.

Bloody hell - you are pedantic ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any margin under 10 goals is a pass mark for the week from me. What a state of affairs that I can write that and not even feel filthy about it

Genuinely not sure how I feel about Goldy being the starting ruck. It's probably for the best as it would give us better odds of a fast start, but I'm not sure he 'deserves' it necessarily.

Powell, Atu, and Mahony on the interchange leaves little doubt about Noble's thoughts. Hopefully Young and Zurharr at each end can keep on improving. I had Young out of the team last week but he put in quite a solid performance, outright great compared to his team mates, so I hope that it's clicking for him now.

Hard to see how we win this other than we get a nice fluky wind, as the ground is prone to, and we double their scoring accuracy as a result.

And before I hit the sack, here's something to inspire or to incite a reaction in North Melbourne supporters everywhere (most likely, with symptoms similar to shingles or whooping cough). This is mainly for hilly...

View attachment 1399375

If... A Chinese warship can sail aggressively through international waters off the west coast of Australia during an election campaign

Then... There is no reason why a totally unrelated event could occur in a different part of the country that has nothing to do with the ship, the election or even water. And that event might even be a win to North Melbourne.

Lastly, as he won't be going anywhere, this is for Gasometer to think about as we are kicking all of those sweet juicy goals (the chicken portions cooked with the colonel's special recipe of 11 secret herbs and spices) and a smattering of behinds (represented by the chips). Note there is no mashed potato dipicted (as that will only be posted by Nate7 if we do pull it off).

View attachment 1399376
SOS on fire with the thread

The day after a Black Hole is filmed, there could well be the possibility we also film a tackle that sticks, which would mean two historically rare occurrences in 2022 being digitally recorded for posterity.

(Good job SoS)

Edit North by an angry belittling yell in your face 5 points…sorry

A quick calculation by the Syncatron 2000 down at Clayton near where I used to occasionally roll up for work suggests that North might be able to accelerate enough particles to overcome the tarpies if they only can muster sufficient kinetic energy without the presence of their most powerful proton and heavy particle cyclic accelerator, also known as JHF.

An unlikely victory will largely rely on whether or not the necessary pre-acceleration can be realized by a chain of other accelerator structures, such as a livened LDU, Jed and up Tommy P in the midfield being fed by CCJ and Goldy, the return of Larkey and with Zurhaar, boyant following his mark of the year last week. There will also be an input of vitality from the dual-Curtis cyclotron's acting in sync with Flynn and Sleevo. At the other end we need LMac and Corr to apply de-generation devices such as wigglers and undulators to stir up the oppo forwards resulting in a partial loss of scoring opportunity due to a radical deflection of particles as the ball comes into the defensive 50 meter arc, and pushing it back out around the perimiter of the round cornered polygon known locally as Blundstone arena for Scott or Young to launch an emission of synchrotron radiation to the leading forwards.

Putting it all together with the injection of a spray or two from the coach should theortically be enough for the field strength of the dipole magnets to be sufficiently increased as to develop enough the energy for North to score 64 points, while keeping the tarpies to under 55.

View attachment 1399361

Syncatron 2000 says North by 9 points or more (but less than 16).
nMo39.jpg

North by 200 points:
http://springfieldfiles.com/sounds/frink/gambletron.mp3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back