PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else) Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Taking the plastic door thing off the back of the Pro is not easy. it feels like you are about to snap it before it clicks out of place.

Now to transfer 1.3TB back to my HDD.

Dont like the 3rd variation of the Dualshock 4. with how the light bar extends to the top of the touchpad.

EDIT: The guy ahead of me at EB was trading in his Xbox One S. and got the same i was offered for by Xbox one.

Taking the plastic door thing off the back of the Pro is not easy. it feels like you are about to snap it before it clicks out of place.

Dont like the 3rd variation of the Dualshock 4. with how the light bar extends to the top of the touchpad.

EDIT: The guy ahead of me at EB was trading in his Xbox One S. and got the same i was offered for by Xbox one.
How much? If you dont mind me asking?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

No issue here with the plastic clip, either I got lucky or you unlucky. My only beef is my Lexar USB sticks don't fit in the front, luckily there is a USB port at the back.

Bad luck to that guy with the S. They're only recent aren't they? I'm happy that I snagged $518 for my PS4 and 10 games last night. They were mostly older games with little trade in value like BF4 and God of War 3 but the extra 50% trade in stacked with my 20% EB world level. I grabbed Dishonored 2 with the 50% off thing but my EB are champs and the guy said JB had it cheaper again so he did that for me and with my remaining credit he put on Watch Dogs 2 at JB's price of $39.

All round did well.

I ended up trading in my Xbox one. and a the games i had. that and the PS4 got me $600. I was going to sell to a mate but he decided [Or his Mrs did] that he wouldnt use it much. and you can play Xbox games on PC now anyway.

And got WatchDogs 2 for $50 nextweek.

Now i have to wait for the Mrs to get home and help me take the TV out of my car. then set it up.

Now i have to wait for the Mrs to get home and help me take the TV out of my car. then set it up.
What size did you get? I've decided to shell out the extra to get it delivered and set up (probably going for a 65"). That way, if there's a problem or there's an accident they can deal with it. I picked up a 50" tv for the mil a while ago, got it to her place set it up, turned it on and there was a fault in the screen. Had to box it straight back up again and take it back for an exchange. Never again.

55". but i have a smallish car. its a tight fit on the back seat. Its the biggest i can fit in with my set up.

The KS8000 is a really good rated TV for 4K, HDR and lag. i will be pissed if its broken or something.

I ended up trading in my Xbox one. and a the games i had. that and the PS4 got me $600. I was going to sell to a mate but he decided [Or his Mrs did] that he wouldnt use it much. and you can play Xbox games on PC now anyway.

And got WatchDogs 2 for $50 nextweek.

How many games?

Was going to make my Xbox my media player in the bedroom, but its an expensive media player. I only own Rare Replay and Dirt Rally. Maybe one other but I can't remember and I never touch it so I should probably sell.

How many games?

Was going to make my Xbox my media player in the bedroom, but its an expensive media player.

I think i had like 5 or 6 games. and a battery pack thing. I was thinking about the one S for a 4K blu-ray player but i might see if my PC can play them or wait for better prices on 4K blu-ray players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow. I stopped going to EB because they wouldn't price match unless the competitor shop had it in stock. They'd certainly never offer to do it without you even bringing it up.

Yeah I hear heaps of stories about shitty EBs but the one at Westfield Southland that I go to has been good to me for 6 years now. Has had the odd snotty kid who tows the company line but in general they have been good. I wouldn't have even known that JB had a better pre-order deal on those games until he said it.

i will be pissed if its broken or something.
Yes you will be. I guarantee it. :D

I was also trying to get home in time for the football and was running to schedule perfectly until that happened. Was stressing out majorly too wondering if they were going to try and claim that I did it unpacking it/setting it up. They didn't and in fact said it was the third one they'd had in a week with a stuffed screen out of the box.

I'm also going to sell my xb1, it just doesn't get enough attention to justify keeping it. Have a bunch of games as well which 95% I haven't played but came with the console.

Thinking about upgrading to the new PS over the next 6 months.

Had a quick look at Uncharted 4 and Infamous in HDR. Its amazing. I think im going to have to replay some games over Xmas.
I still have the Tomb Raider DLC to play. and WatchDogs 2 nextweek.

Ratchet & Clank apparently looks like a pixar movie in 4K.

TLoU in 4K will be amazing.

So far have only tried BF1. Just simply looks tidier and draw distance is clearer. I think I'll have to get Infamous next time it's on sale for chips just to see HDR at its best, it's supposed to shine in that game. Unfortunately won't get much more of a play until the weekend.

Edit: just tried Skyrim. hnnnnggg. Come on weekend.

Last edited:
So far have only tried BF1. Just simply looks tidier and draw distance is clearer. I think I'll have to get Infamous next time it's on sale for chips just to see HDR at its best, it's supposed to shine in that game. Unfortunately won't get much more of a play until the weekend

Infamous First Light was a PS+ game about a year ago. If you were on PS+then you might have a digital copy in your library.

Street Fighter V 'Deluxe Edition' is on sale for $60 something marked from $120 odd, seems like good value considering the game is roughly that price but without the DLC packs and such, anyone vouch for the value of it?? i got the GTA trilogy for $30 mainly for III and Vice City, yeah that's what it's all about, PS2 games!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back