PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else) Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

I is, don't tell me they are screwing me here as well?
A fire at ONE exchange took out Australia today. They kinda fixed it, but SMS's to/from Telstra phones are going to other providers phones and not the intended recipient. Telstra don't know how to fix it yet so have turned the ability to send/receive SMS's off altogether.

A fire at ONE exchange took out Australia today. They kinda fixed it, but SMS's to/from Telstra phones are going to other providers phones and not the intended recipient. Telstra don't know how to fix it yet so have turned the ability to send/receive SMS's off altogether.

It just fixed and fired through 3 messages.

Telstra don't know how to fix it?

What are we paying exorbitant prices for their shitty services for?

Trying to set up this 2-Step verification on PSN and it won't send me a code to my phone to enter on the PS4.

MY GOD DAMN NUMBER IS RIGHT!

GIVE ME CODE!

You with Telstra?

Lol Telstra had a * up today where sms were going to the wrong ppl.

Telstra don't know how to fix it?

What are we paying exorbitant prices for their shitty services for?
Because for the 99% of the time the service is up it is the best in the country by a long way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And apparently Pro will give games a performance boost on non pro patched titles. In the new firmware.

Mostly sounds like locked framerates games will hit the target more if they struggle to stay at the target on base PS4. Like Witcher 3 and Bloodbourne.

But its only a BETA so might not make it into the official firmware release.

We shouldn't be happy for Sony finally adding features that have been industry standard for years but here we are.
Shut up and be happy with your calendar.

We shouldn't be happy for Sony finally adding features that have been industry standard for years but here we are.
No we shouldn't, amazes how many clap like a seal at basic functions, bit like people happy for Nintendo adding region free to the Switch or xbox for not blocking content behind xbox gold.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back