PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else) Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

About to upgrade to the PS4 Pro, about to get a 4K tv so better time than any to get it, was thinking of getting the slim but honestly I'd rather just pay the extra 80$ for the more powerful console

Has anyone had problems downloading Little Big Planet 3 from PS Plus?

When I try it says I'm downloading the Euro version and then it won't download.

Has anyone had problems downloading Little Big Planet 3 from PS Plus?

When I try it says I'm downloading the Euro version and then it won't download.

I downloaded it without issues lastnight.

Be a lot easier if games were built with performance in mind from the get go, even if it had to take a hit in the graphics department to get it to that stage.

Just odd seeing people hyped for things like a few extra frames per second, improved frame pacing or a slight reduction in slowdown etc etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you confirm if the PS4 is less wobbly? Need to know how good the stability upgrade is.

They stopped calling them "Stability upgrades" or got sick of all the memes about it, the last 6 months or so its been "Quality upgrades"
So the Gifs changed
FcNhhvd.gif

I'm curious for anyone with a PS Pro to comment about how well boost mode works.

Pretty much the first time the Pro has interested me at all.
You tick the box and away you go. I haven't noticed anything in the games I play really, but I don't really notice the FPS difference either.

I'm curious for anyone with a PS Pro to comment about how well boost mode works.

It seems to work good, i dont have the FW BETA but everything ive seen makes games better, loading times can be faster, draw distance is improved and textures load faster. some games are about the same or small upgrade because of the engine they are using, i think its about a 5-10% improvement on framerates for most games. locked games now barely dip if at all.

boost mode only uses half the extra CPU/GPU the pro has. Its something that should of been on the pro from day1.

I bought the Pro having last bought a 360. I have nothing to compare it to but I have to say I wasn't overly impressed. I'm hoping the update does something noticeable.. in a good way.

What games have you been playing. and if you are not impressed with the jump between 360 and PS4 you might need your eyes checked.

The pro is a big upgrade because it removes the jaggies and things like that with it rendering at a higher res, even on a 1080 TV most games supersample.

One game that i cant wait for the pro patch is Resogun because its getting HDR added.

What games have you been playing. and if you are not impressed with the jump between 360 and PS4 you might need your eyes checked.

The pro is a big upgrade because it removes the jaggies and things like that with it rendering at a higher res, even on a 1080 TV most games supersample.

One game that i cant wait for the pro patch is Resogun because its getting HDR added.
First game I played was Last of Us. Been mostly playing Fallout 4 in the non VR range since. I'm using a projector though so maybe that has something to do with it. I've also found load times to be uninspiring though.

I have a pro, what is boost mode?

The other night indicates I was drunk.

Now please inform me.
Its what it sounds like, a tickbox introduced on the pro in the Beta to improve stuff. Go into your system settings and turn it on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back