PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else) Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you play journey with a friend multiplayer
I don't believe it'd be easily possible. I guess it's a bit like No Man's Sky in a way.

Basically the implementation of others in your game is that you'll see someone else pretty much phase in and out of your world as they play the game. You never see a PSN ID or anything until the end of the game and your only form of communication is a 'ping' which you can spam or hold for longer ping noises.

I'd say it'd be fairly hard to join someone else deliberately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spotify is now integrated into the menu and doesnt need to launch anymore, also shows the song and band in the top left corner when a new song starts. its just like anyother notification.

the PS4 Pro seems like the equivalent of Nintendo putting out a Nintendo 64 Pro which just has the expansion pak upgrade built in. but I'm glad it exists as it means the Slim won't be as expensive as if it was the only new PS4 coming out. the Slim looks like a decent upgrade, hopefully it's stable!

Spotify is now integrated into the menu and doesnt need to launch anymore, also shows the song and band in the top left corner when a new song starts. its just like anyother notification.
******* hell really? I've been using it since the beta and never noticed. Thats good a good addition.

It sounds like the PS4 Pro could read 4K UDH Blu-ray from a firmware update just like the PS3/PS4 did with 3D. and sony are not launching it with 4K because they want to sell the upcoming 4K Blu ray players they have.

The Blu-ray drive in the PS4 pro reads data faster then a 4K drive need to.

http://digitalbits.com/columns/my-two-cents/090816_1630

******* hell really? I've been using it since the beta and never noticed. Thats good a good addition.

it was apart of the new patch for spotify 2.00 that went live the same time as the new firmware.

Makes it faster with the new menu only taking up half the screen to pick a song/playlist

It sounds like the PS4 Pro could read 4K UDH Blu-ray from a firmware update just like the PS3/PS4 did with 3D. and sony are not launching it with 4K because they want to sell the upcoming 4K Blu ray players they have.

The Blu-ray drive in the PS4 pro reads data faster then a 4K drive need to.

http://digitalbits.com/columns/my-two-cents/090816_1630

Interesting. Thought it had been confirmed elsewhere that an upgrade to UHD disc support via firmware wasn't possible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back