PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else) Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Think my ps4 pro is on its last legs. :(

Constant crashing, incredibly slow,external hard drive needs repair every time I boot up, games becoming corrupt and needing to be redownloaded. Doing a full factory reset now (my God this takes forever) so hopefully I can limp over the line to the ps5.

Is it a PS4 problem or a HDD problem?
Yeah after jumping the gun and going straight to wiping the playstation I think it is just my external. Odd that even games installed on the internal were having issues but I can't even get my external to format now but am having no issues otherwise.

Ok, my PS4 Pro internal hard drive and 5TB external hdd are both full (I don't like deleting games). So, I bought a 10TB hdd. Being an idiot, I didn't check beforehand, and then realised that the PS4 will only accommodate 8TB externally. Is anyone able to tell me if this is the absolute limit of the PS4, or will a firmware update expand the hdd capacity?

I feel like an appropriate level of DH for buying a $419 paperweight, don't worry about that.

Ok, my PS4 Pro internal hard drive and 5TB external hdd are both full (I don't like deleting games). So, I bought a 10TB hdd. Being an idiot, I didn't check beforehand, and then realised that the PS4 will only accommodate 8TB externally. Is anyone able to tell me if this is the absolute limit of the PS4, or will a firmware update expand the hdd capacity?

I feel like an appropriate level of DH for buying a $419 paperweight, don't worry about that.
Can you not return it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you not return it?

It's JB, so probs can, but it is opened and I've also got this philosophical objection to rewarding idiocy (my uni jobs were in retail), so I firmly believe in buyer beware. Problem is, now I'm the idiot.

Why not just delete games?

I'm gonna have to. The Order 1886, for example, was fun enough for a lazy weekend, but I doubt I'll return to it.

It's JB, so probs can, but it is opened and I've also got this philosophical objection to rewarding idiocy (my uni jobs were in retail), so I firmly believe in buyer beware. Problem is, now I'm the idiot.

Well, personally I'd be happy to admit I'm an idiot for a return of $419, seeings as I generally have to do it for free.

Does anyone know roughly how much internet data is used to play online?

I recently agreed to upgrade to NBN with unlimited data (was on a plan of 200gb per month) but was given the option of upgrading to 500gb per month and paying $10 less than what I am currently. A large reason for why I want to get unlimited data is so I can play AFL Evolution 2 online without worrying about going over my limit, but maybe 500gb will be more than enough.

In a typical month, I usually only go through about 150-160gb.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back