PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else) Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

In my reading most people don't care, they'd just like to know why some are getting it and why some arent.

Me? I care. I want my 10 bucks.

I'll give you $10 if you shut up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I recieved the credit on my foreign PSN the other day. Maybe Australian / New Zealand members are likely to be targeted towards the back end of the credit rollout?

Think my PS Pro is cooked. Earlier today the screen just went black and it wasn't being recognised by the TV. Turns out it was some weird resolution issue where I had to plug my PS into a PC monitor and change the resolution. It wasn't as simple as that, but thats the jist.

Now tonight whilst playing Ghosts of Tsushima it froze mid cutscene. I restarted the PS4 it just gave a flashing blue light. Trying the same fixes again but it just freezes on any safe mode option I click. No idea what else to try. This thing only had to last 4 or 5 more months. :(
I get the feeling that these issues were entirely related to a specific quest in Ghost of Tsushima. The problems were gradually getting worse as I was getting to a certain point and then gradually got better as I moved away from that point in the quest. I bought a new hard drive to pop in the pro but have not had any issues since moving away from this quest so now its just sitting here staring at me.

Does anyone else hate that nearly all the sales from the last 12 months have been almost PS4 exclusive? I never see PS3 or Vita games apart of these sales anymore. Even in other regions.

Software version 8.0 just released and it breaks the friend list. Can't load it at all. Errors out.

Not to mention the party system is completely rubber ducked now (seemingly on purpose from Sony Interactive Entertainment).

Not to mention the party system is completely rubber ducked now (seemingly on purpose from Sony Interactive Entertainment).
I used the beta for a bit so I am used to it now. Still not a huge fan of it but I get it. I assume it's designed in a way you make groups on a per game basis then only add people that play that game with you. It is nice just being able to join in the party without having to use the slow UI to create a party, wait for it to create then invite people.

I used the beta for a bit so I am used to it now. Still not a huge fan of it but I get it. I assume it's designed in a way you make groups on a per game basis then only add people that play that game with you. It is nice just being able to join in the party without having to use the slow UI to create a party, wait for it to create then invite people.

Been reports that people added to an existing chat group in order to add that person to a party get access to the entire history of the chat. That's dumb. There's a big list on Reddit of other issues caused by the update.

Been reports that people added to an existing chat group in order to add that person to a party get access to the entire history of the chat. That's dumb. There's a big list on Reddit of other issues caused by the update.
That's the same for any chat group though. You join a facebook group chat 4 years in and you can see the entire history. Its not unique to Sony. Just like this recording voice chat thing that people are blowing up about. They've always done it, they are just making it more obvious. People just don't like change.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back