PS5 Playstation 5 - Articles, accessories and everything else

Remove this Banner Ad

Who else is left?

Square Enix?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

There have been rumours going around for a while that Sony would be after one of the Japanese publishers listed, Capcom, Konami, Square or Sega. I've been thinking Square or Konami the most likely for a while but who really knows anymore.

There have been rumours going around for a while that Sony would be after one of the Japanese publishers listed, Capcom, Konami, Square or Sega. I've been thinking Square or Konami the most likely for a while but who really knows anymore.

Konami or Capcom the most likely for me, I feel like Square like being independent.

Scrolling through the Easter Sale but I feel like a lot of those games could be part of the new PS Plus second tier.

If Sony were to buy Sega they would have the rights to Sonic?

Would say so yes, could only really see Sony owning Sonic for the movie rights. I don't think this would be the acquisition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great games for there times, but more painful to play now than enjoyable, but I get your point of at least having the option.
Would love to see the numbers on XBOX's backwards compatible games actual completion numbers. I reckon there pretty low, hence Sony's stubborness until now. Why go through so much effort to BC if people get through bugger all of the games.

I’ve completed a fair few old xbox games that are BC. The old Splinter Cells, Halo 1,2 & 3, The Warriors, Gears of war 1, 2 & 3, it’s a great option to have imo and I love playing some old classics every so often.

Sony may be onto something with this demo thing. I went into the Tale of Arise demo completely cold and ended up buying it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back