PS5 Playstation 5 - Articles, accessories and everything else

Remove this Banner Ad

fck it went and pre ordered the purple ones

spring chickens in the yard wtf GIF by Cheezburger

You can get 6 months free Apple TV if you login to the app on PS5.
Yeah its been a thing since last year. and 3 months for PS4. but the PS5 one needs to be redeemed by June

About time my favourite AC out the new ones

I'll definitely replay it at some stage with an improved frame rate. It's probably my favourite of the new ones too, though sometimes I think maybe Odyssey is. Odyssey had far more post release support and is just jam packed with meaningful content (IMO unlike Valhalla which was packed with meaningless filler). Though Origins was my favourite setting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll definitely replay it at some stage with an improved frame rate. It's probably my favourite of the new ones too, though sometimes I think maybe Odyssey is. Odyssey had far more post release support and is just jam packed with meaningful content (IMO unlike Valhalla which was packed with meaningless filler). Though Origins was my favourite setting.
I’m playing origins right now the game still looks pretty can only imagine how much more impressive it will look with the 60fps update

Oddsey looks amazing now

As we reported yesterday, PlayStation’s Days of Play sale is set to kick off this Thursday (May 26th) and Big W is the first cab off the rank in terms of what will be on sale.

The highlights are definitely $79 DualSenses (all colours), $119 3D Pulse headset, and cheap PS5 games including Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart for $59 as well as $10 on all PlayStation Hits.

We’d expect the likes of JB Hi-Fi, Target, Big W, Amazon and other retailers to have deals in the coming days and weeks to celebrate the slae.

BIG W’S DAYS OF PLAY SALE​

(Starts May 26th)

DualSense Controller

Remove this Banner Ad

Back