PS5 Playstation 5 - Articles, accessories and everything else

Remove this Banner Ad

Dannnnnnnnnn

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves, Renault F1, Footscray
Wishlist was removed when they launched the new app and shopfront. I only just saw it added back today so no idea how you had access to one still...
Wishlist has always been available on the PS5, it was just different to the one on the web store (I.e. you had to re-add everything). They only removed it from the web store etc.

Dannnnnnnnnn

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves, Renault F1, Footscray
I didn't even know there was a web store. Everyone learnt something today.
You've been using the goddawful console store all last gen? My condolences. Browsing on the web has always been much easier. PS5 store has brought it slightly more in line but going through sales etc is still much more painless via browser imo.

dwwaino

Jun 25, 2011
Covitorian SSR
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
You've been using the goddawful console store all last gen? My condolences. Browsing on the web has always been much easier. PS5 store has brought it slightly more in line but going through sales etc is still much more painless via browser imo.
Yep!

PS5 store is far more responsive than the PS4 one. It still needs some UX improvments but as long as it has deals (which I can't believe it didn't to begin with) and a wishlist I'm sorted.

hornetswce

Club Legend
Nov 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I’m in a bit of a gaming lull at the moment so I’m thinking about trying out a souls game for the first time.

Can anyone recommend a good entry point?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

nicko99

Club Legend
Jul 11, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Western Warriors
I’m in a bit of a gaming lull at the moment so I’m thinking about trying out a souls game for the first time.

Dark Souls 3 is probably the easiest and the most mainstream in the whole franchise. It has a great victorian gothic setting, it is also 60fps on PS5. Sekiro is definitely the hardest, so i wouldnt play that first.

Bloodborne is the best, but i would wait and as there are rumors of a remaster.

hornetswce

Club Legend
Nov 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Dark Souls 3 is probably the easiest and the most mainstream in the whole franchise. It has a great victorian gothic setting, it is also 60fps on PS5. Sekiro is definitely the hardest, so i wouldnt play that first.

Bloodborne is the best, but i would wait and as there are rumors of a remaster.
Cheers, yeah I started bloodborne and it looked horrible so I figured I’ll wait for the inevitable upgrade.

Didn’t realise 3 was 60fps, that might be the way to go.

melbournemartin

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 22, 2003
Genève
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Genève-Servette HC, Pittsburgh Pens

If you like Star Wars you could play Jedi Fallen Order. It's a nice game and is Souls-esque.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nicko99

Club Legend
Jul 11, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Western Warriors
Cheers, yeah I started bloodborne and it looked horrible so I figured I’ll wait for the inevitable upgrade.

Didn’t realise 3 was 60fps, that might be the way to go.

It was just put on sale on the PS store for $18

hornetswce

Club Legend
Nov 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
It was just put on sale on the PS store for $18
Just saw that, perfect timing!

RPCB

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
I had no idea that Sort by A - Z was an option in the Game library after all these months lol. Of course the setting cant be used as a default setting but it’s better than spending 5 minutes to locate a game you want to play.

hornetswce

Club Legend
Nov 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Played the first couple hours of Dark Souls 3, made it through the first but ok but up to the wall of Lothric now.

Some knight keeps absolutely wrecking me, barely getting a hit in haha.

dwwaino

Jun 25, 2011
Covitorian SSR
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
Played the first couple hours of Dark Souls 3, made it through the first but ok but up to the wall of Lothric now.

Some knight keeps absolutely wrecking me, barely getting a hit in haha.

It takes a while to learn the ropes. Take your time and learn the tells of each enemy. Or just avoid the ones you don't want to fight lol.

hornetswce

Club Legend
Nov 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
It takes a while to learn the ropes. Take your time and learn the tells of each enemy. Or just avoid the ones you don't want to fight lol.
Yeah, I’m gonna give it another go tonight.

I kept dying to a group of enemies but figured out there’s a dragon who will do the work for you haha.

Remove this Banner Ad