PS5 Playstation 5 - Articles, accessories and everything else

Remove this Banner Ad

Sony basically hinted that there will be another event next month, hopefully this was just getting there indies out of the way. Not sure why they cant just do a big event though.

Just re-upped my Sony subscription and now have PSN+ until July 2023, I probably should connect the ps4 more often (have only really used it twice to play games since November :p. I generally switch it on monthly to download the free game(s) for the month). I forgot I had a spare subscription code that I purchased last year, once I found it before I figured I'd enter it to see if it was still valid and alas it was.

Bit excited after a good win so went to play some games to wind down. Ps5 doesn't turn on. Gets no power at all. Held the button for ever and nothing. Change outlets and power cables and still nothing. Think it might be dead. :(

Bit excited after a good win so went to play some games to wind down. Ps5 doesn't turn on. Gets no power at all. Held the button for ever and nothing. Change outlets and power cables and still nothing. Think it might be dead. :(
Sony engineering for ya. Had two PlayStation’s s**t themselves on me. Fat PS3 was a hardware fault and my PS4 at one point just had its startup fail so I had to do this “initialise database” or something like that.

Sony basically hinted that there will be another event next month, hopefully this was just getting there indies out of the way. Not sure why they cant just do a big event though.
We will only get indies I reckon. Will be exactly like the PS4 where it took 3-4 years for it to get a decent catalogue of games.

That's how being a North fan works, you only can have x amount of enjoyment per day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I have to take everything back to EB. Cables, console and the controller which is a new one already replaced under warranty. They'll then do whatever they need to do and get a new console sent from head office. A week she said. :(

So after going through the huge effort of lugging the console and its accessories to EB it turns out there system has changed. They create a ticket in their system and will call me when they get a console sent from head office. Then I have lug the thing back in again to exchange it.

So after going through the huge effort of lugging the console and its accessories to EB it turns out there system has changed. They create a ticket in their system and will call me when they get a console sent from head office. Then I have lug the thing back in again to exchange it.

Terrible.

Lift with the knees

Sony engineering for ya. Had two PlayStation’s sh*t themselves on me. Fat PS3 was a hardware fault and my PS4 at one point just had its startup fail so I had to do this “initialise database” or something like that.

I've never once had a problem with Sony hardware

I had a PS3 die and now a PS5. Other than one controller having a noticeable stick drift I've had a pretty sweet run too. I play the s**t out of these consoles though. THe PS3 probably just died from being used so much. The PS5 is definitely something faulty.

First party games look like they are on sale again on the PlayStation store, there’s no sale page for some reason so you have to look for them individually.

Picked up Avengers for $40.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

So I had the disc version of Avengers, got rid of that and bought it digitally through the PS store. I downloaded it last night but it kept telling me to install the disc so I ended up deleting and am now re-downloading.

All my trophies and progress have disappeared, I’m hoping I can get them back with my save on the cloud

Shouldn’t be this hard…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back