PS5 Playstation 5 - Articles, accessories and everything else

Remove this Banner Ad

Parents promised me a ps5 for xmas/bday (2 weeks ago) combined back in October/November

Saw last week that if youve got a plan with vodaphone you can get one. Ordered last week, arrived yesterday

Now I have to go get a game to play on it.

I've got a fair bit of controller drift happening (right joy stick) and it appears like its a fairly common issue with the dual sense 5. Anyone else dealing with this? concerned about getting a replacement one - would it be best to contact JB HiFi where i bought it?

Have read about it but haven't copped it, yet.

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Some pretty tidy sales at the moment. As someone who got a digital console I definitely wanted to build up some of my old physical collection in my digital library. Got a heap on sale over the last few weeks but this week it was most of my wishlist so I had to pick and choose and will get the others on another sale. Borderlands 3 ultimate edition, Division 2 + Warlords of NY, Diablo 3 eternal collection (I just need Diablo on every platform I own) all for $112. Hopefully there will be an Easter sale on the PS5 launch releases because at $125 each I've held off on Demon Souls and Miles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some pretty tidy sales at the moment. As someone who got a digital console I definitely wanted to build up some of my old physical collection in my digital library. Got a heap on sale over the last few weeks but this week it was most of my wishlist so I had to pick and choose and will get the others on another sale. Borderlands 3 ultimate edition, Division 2 + Warlords of NY, Diablo 3 eternal collection (I just need Diablo on every platform I own) all for $112. Hopefully there will be an Easter sale on the PS5 launch releases because at $125 each I've held off on Demon Souls and Miles.
I got Miles for $75 on Amazon.

What a wild ride.

1613683796963.png

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Believe Im experiencing some controller drift. It's the controller that came with the console. Do I just take it to eb and they'll swap it over?

Sounds like a common issue so they'll probably have no issues. This was an obvious visual defect but my controller that came with my PS4 way back started to split on a thumbstick and they just looked up my account and swapped it on the spot without any question. I'm sure they'll do the same if you take the controller in and say it's defective/drifitng.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back