PS5 Playstation 5 - Articles, accessories and everything else

It was just a classic joke meaning you were smelly therefore people were giving you space

Note to self: make sure a 2 year old can interpret your jokes from now on

Maybe make better jokes.

I never wish to see two Eagles fans communicating with eachother again

You never will!

tenor.gif

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
Maybe just stick to scalping consoles

There's no money in the disc version now

Digital and Series X is where it's at

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2007
Bay 131 @ (Port) Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Magpies
Bloke at work got his off a scalper, only paid an extra $50 as they're struggling to move them on at ridiculous prices. (the scalper had 6)

Good, * paying anything close to 1k, make them sweat on their purchase until the price drops. I've seen a few on Marketplace going for cost price the last few days.

Now that stores are starting to get more stock in a little more frequently, hopefully it gets easier for those of you that don't have one yet.

I think some scalpers might be returning to retail stores. Because there seems to be more going back online. While other countries are still impossible to get without a scalpers.

It's 400/500 USD retail here in the States for Digital/Disk. On ebay they go for 800 - 1100. However, if you factor in the 40 bucks taxes you pay when you buy it, maybe 80 bucks of ebay fees and shipping, you have to flog it for at least 120 bucks markup just to break even.

There is going to be a big Walmart drop in an hour. Since I got the Series X I'm happy with that, but still a little bit of me is like.... maybe I should try for a PS5 too...

Annoying thing with Walmart is that they take several weeks to deliver, whereas I was lucky to get mine on a Target drop where there was same day pickup.

Sep 2, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
It's 400/500 USD retail here in the States for Digital/Disk. On ebay they go for 800 - 1100. However, if you factor in the 40 bucks taxes you pay when you buy it, maybe 80 bucks of ebay fees and shipping, you have to flog it for at least 120 bucks markup just to break even.

There is going to be a big Walmart drop in an hour. Since I got the Series X I'm happy with that, but still a little bit of me is like.... maybe I should try for a PS5 too...

Annoying thing with Walmart is that they take several weeks to deliver, whereas I was lucky to get mine on a Target drop where there was same day pickup.

You perminalty living in the us?

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Is it safe to use an external HDD now? Havent used one since launch because it corrupted my ps5 where I had to do a factory reset

Mine has been connected to my PS5 for months. The only times I ever had a problem was very early on if I would play a PS5 game and have a PS4 game patch downloading in the background. The PS5 would sometimes start lagging and then shut off completely.

Now if I play a PS5 game, I will make sure that nothing is downloading in the background. I won’t ever bother disconnecting my external HDD now.

Sep 2, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Mine has been connected to my PS5 for months. The only times I ever had a problem was very early on if I would play a PS5 game and have a PS4 game patch downloading in the background. The PS5 would sometimes start lagging and then shut off completely.

Now if I play a PS5 game, I will make sure that nothing is downloading in the background and won’t bother disconnecting my external HDD,

Mainly want it just to store PS4 games

.... after managing to snare an XBox Series X a couple of weeks ago and absolutely loving it, I impulse bought a PS5 today (they are super hard to get... the thrill of the chase lol)

Now can you folks please convince me that this was a good decision? Playstation exclusives, yada yada yada....

I am excited for Miles Morales :)

Jul 14, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
.... after managing to snare an XBox Series X a couple of weeks ago and absolutely loving it, I impulse bought a PS5 today (they are super hard to get... the thrill of the chase lol)

Now can you folks please convince me that this was a good decision? Playstation exclusives, yada yada yada....

I am excited for Miles Morales :)
Demon's Souls.

Back