PS5 Playstation 5 - Articles, accessories and everything else

Remove this Banner Ad

.... after managing to snare an XBox Series X a couple of weeks ago and absolutely loving it, I impulse bought a PS5 today (they are super hard to get... the thrill of the chase lol)

Now can you folks please convince me that this was a good decision? Playstation exclusives, yada yada yada....

I am excited for Miles Morales :)

No one should need to convince you. I have never owned an Xbox and I know that I am missing out on a big library of quality games. I have always been intrigued by the Halo series for example. If you have the money and the space for two new consoles. Why not buy both?

.... after managing to snare an XBox Series X a couple of weeks ago and absolutely loving it, I impulse bought a PS5 today (they are super hard to get... the thrill of the chase lol)

Now can you folks please convince me that this was a good decision? Playstation exclusives, yada yada yada....

Haha sucker.

Ghost of Tsushima
The Last of Us
God of War
Horizon Zero Dawn

Ghost of Tsushima
The Last of Us
God of War
Horizon Zero Dawn

Already played Last of Us and Horizon (albeit didn't finish either... did enjoy them though, I just suck)

I actually bought Ghost of Tsushima thinking I was getting a PS5... then I got an Xbox and so I returned it. i'll buy it now then! Really looks cool.

I think overall PS has better/more exclusives (although I love Forza), but Xbox GamePass is pretty amazing. I can see myself using the Xbox as the main machine with game pass, and then the PS5 for exclusives.

Haha sucker.

Urgh I mean I probably should have, but I was on the PS5 tracker website when it went live and I just couldn't stop the adrenaline rush!

Already played Last of Us and Horizon (albeit didn't finish either... did enjoy them though, I just suck)

I actually bought Ghost of Tsushima thinking I was getting a PS5... then I got an Xbox and so I returned it. i'll buy it now then! Really looks cool.

I think overall PS has better/more exclusives (although I love Forza), but Xbox GamePass is pretty amazing. I can see myself using the Xbox as the main machine with game pass, and then the PS5 for exclusives.

That's what I did with last gen have a One X for multiplat games and ps4 pro for Sony exclusives

But now I switched to PS5. Days Gone is not a bad game ethier it's underated imo

Last edited:

Replace Zero Dawn with Forbidden West!

I'm hanging for Forbidden West

Kinda disappointed that's its a cross gen game was hoping Forbidden West would be a PS5 game only

I think it is PS5 only? Okay maybe PC?

Was confirmed by Sony it will be available on PS4. as PC not sure but Sony did mention they will port over more titles to PC in the future

I don't think it has been announced yet re: Forbidden West but Sony will need to open up to the PC market to remain competitive. Possibly delayed PC releases but they'll need to otherwise Microsoft will leave them behind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My PS5 just arrived. Had loads of PS4 games. if I install them on the PS5, will my save games transfer over automatically? (They did on the xbox...was quite incredible how easy it was)

Saw today for the first time they’re releasing a new Hot Wheels game. As much as I’d like to pretend I’m too old for that, I think I’m a 100% certainty to buy it haha

If someone put a real life hot wheels racing set in front of you right now... you'd play with it. Don't kid yourself. There are some things that we should never be too old for :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back