PS5 Playstation 5 - Articles, accessories and everything else

Remove this Banner Ad

When did this happen? I checked my wishlist only Wednesday night and everything was normal.
Wishlist was removed when they launched the new app and shopfront. I only just saw it added back today so no idea how you had access to one still...

Wishlist was removed when they launched the new app and shopfront. I only just saw it added back today so no idea how you had access to one still...
Wishlist has always been available on the PS5, it was just different to the one on the web store (I.e. you had to re-add everything). They only removed it from the web store etc.

I didn't even know there was a web store. Everyone learnt something today.
You've been using the goddawful console store all last gen? My condolences. Browsing on the web has always been much easier. PS5 store has brought it slightly more in line but going through sales etc is still much more painless via browser imo.

You've been using the goddawful console store all last gen? My condolences. Browsing on the web has always been much easier. PS5 store has brought it slightly more in line but going through sales etc is still much more painless via browser imo.

Yep!

PS5 store is far more responsive than the PS4 one. It still needs some UX improvments but as long as it has deals (which I can't believe it didn't to begin with) and a wishlist I'm sorted.

I’m in a bit of a gaming lull at the moment so I’m thinking about trying out a souls game for the first time.

Can anyone recommend a good entry point?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I’m in a bit of a gaming lull at the moment so I’m thinking about trying out a souls game for the first time.

Dark Souls 3 is probably the easiest and the most mainstream in the whole franchise. It has a great victorian gothic setting, it is also 60fps on PS5. Sekiro is definitely the hardest, so i wouldnt play that first.

Bloodborne is the best, but i would wait and as there are rumors of a remaster.

Dark Souls 3 is probably the easiest and the most mainstream in the whole franchise. It has a great victorian gothic setting, it is also 60fps on PS5. Sekiro is definitely the hardest, so i wouldnt play that first.

Bloodborne is the best, but i would wait and as there are rumors of a remaster.

Cheers, yeah I started bloodborne and it looked horrible so I figured I’ll wait for the inevitable upgrade.

Didn’t realise 3 was 60fps, that might be the way to go.

If you like Star Wars you could play Jedi Fallen Order. It's a nice game and is Souls-esque.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers, yeah I started bloodborne and it looked horrible so I figured I’ll wait for the inevitable upgrade.

Didn’t realise 3 was 60fps, that might be the way to go.

It was just put on sale on the PS store for $18

It was just put on sale on the PS store for $18

Just saw that, perfect timing!

I had no idea that Sort by A - Z was an option in the Game library after all these months lol. Of course the setting cant be used as a default setting but it’s better than spending 5 minutes to locate a game you want to play.

Played the first couple hours of Dark Souls 3, made it through the first but ok but up to the wall of Lothric now.

Some knight keeps absolutely wrecking me, barely getting a hit in haha.

Played the first couple hours of Dark Souls 3, made it through the first but ok but up to the wall of Lothric now.

Some knight keeps absolutely wrecking me, barely getting a hit in haha.

It takes a while to learn the ropes. Take your time and learn the tells of each enemy. Or just avoid the ones you don't want to fight lol.

It takes a while to learn the ropes. Take your time and learn the tells of each enemy. Or just avoid the ones you don't want to fight lol.

Yeah, I’m gonna give it another go tonight.

I kept dying to a group of enemies but figured out there’s a dragon who will do the work for you haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back